• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo Ambassador Event

CvilleYoungGun

Not so young gun anymore.
Pretty lucky evening, got out of class early tonight and headed to Richmond, just for kicks swung by the Short Pump Havana Connections. Before I hit the door the glorious smell of multiple cigars being smoked in one place, I had happened upon a mini herf to go along with their Macanudo Ambassador Event. It was my first Herf of any real size and the Ambassador (pretty good looking Lady ambassador at that) was giving out free cigars and what appears to be a decent cutter. Of course their to promote and sell her brand she was "helping" some of the guys light their cigars. I actually kept the cigar they were giving out, just wasn't in the mood for one of those but instead smoked an RP edge. All in all a great little stoke of luck happening to swing by when all of this was going on but it was great to finally get to enjoy the full atmosphere of great smokes and great conversations with fellow BOTL.

This was great and if anyone near the Charlottesville, Richmond or shoot I guess anywhere close know about an event like this be sure to post it in the Cigar party/ herf section or PM me Id be interested in getting together. Cville guys I know you all have some get togethers and as soon as my schedule gets anywhere near normal Id love to hang out (If you still dont mind adding a new kinda young BOTL to the group).

CYG