• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mail Box left hanging by a thread!

NorCal_Aaron

What a way to end the 08' year, with a bomb leaving my mail box destroyed!! After working a half day at work I headed home and go about my normal routine, drive over to the cluster mail box which services the town homes in my complex, I unlock the door and see that the mailman has not arrived yet.

So, I go home clean up a bit and go to my appointment to get my ears lowerd. On my way back I go about the same routine stop by cluster box, fling open the door and here is a box which I had thought was some BTLs which I was waiting for?? Tossed the mail in the cab and flick on the light, and BOOOOOOOM a unexpected explosion of sticks I have yet to try and baffled a new guy like myself!!!!!! Not only did it destroy my little cubby but surrounding boxes all around!!

All I can say is what a great way to end and start the New Year, I was totally blown away and can not express enough thanks to
Norcalcigarlover, not only did he send some fine smokes he also gave me some great informational sites for a new guy like myself!!
Thanks again David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Yea, I got hit this week by that wine lovin' fool too. :laugh:

Oh come on now. I know David throws little cherry bombs which couldn't even hurt a fly with his aim. :laugh: