• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Cave

I see room for both of us and a cooler! 🤠
Come on down. I will make us some steaks on the griddle… We can have that throwing contest! Oh yeah I hear you can play a little golf. I go that covered as well, I live on a course…

“Movie room”…I love it! I just usually call that the living room or whatever room I happen to be watching the movie in haha! :)

Got all my outlets and switches installed, along with two wall sconces I picked up about a year and a half ago at an estate sale. Been waiting to use them for this purpose. I have the shades off of them right now, so they don’t get messed up. Also got cabinets installed that will get a piece of granite on top for somewhat of a dry bar and liquor storage.
41A5ED8C-EB72-41B3-B9DE-623197D3A15D.jpeg
3A8BAE47-17CC-48E8-9894-92071D381047.jpeg
3569DBC4-3B42-40CF-A383-AA8426A5A8F5.jpeg

Looks great Aaron. Would love to see the globes/shades on those sconces.
Here is a stock photo of them I found back when I was researching them. They are solid brass made in 1975. I picked them up from a historical home that was going to be demolished. When I saw them I fell in love, I actually removed them from the old mansion myself.
264A4C6F-0619-4A06-B917-3056805A9F55.jpeg

Hard to see but that is a register up in the ceiling.
View attachment 52560
Cool! You may find that problematic. The idea is to keep the room sealed off from the rest of the house when you’re in there smoking. One service vent in an attic room (no matter how well insulated) with no return vent re-conditioning the air, removing latent heat and humidity may get a bit uncomfortable in the summer for example. If you open the door and the return starts sucking and blowing cigar smell through the house, momma may take issue.
I found out the hard way when I renovated mine, and ended up with a ductless mini split that did the job and was so efficient, that I noticed zero difference in my electric bill.
530A018C-BB82-4CE5-92F2-B03C845FB60B.jpeg