• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man down, man down...

Deployed Humidor

Why do tobacco shops close so early?
36 days of combat training, 181 days in a combat zone, 50+ convoys, 850 miles on some of the most volitile roads in Afghanistan and I don't suffer anything worse than a hang nail. I'm home for 5 days and playing volleyball with my daughter's YMCA team and roll my ankle. Thankfully, no break just a pretty decent sprain that has made my ankle look more like my knee! Vicodin for the pain, Naproxen for the swelling and TLC from my three little angels of mercy should get me back on my feet in about a week.

Well, what do you know? I think it's time for a smoke. I'll be in the garage if you need me!!

Cheers,

Tony

The best man always gets hurt doing the dumbest things. Take it easy and stay off it for a few days, and make sure you smoke a few good sticks.

See, if you'd been wearing a reflective belt, this wouldn't have happened. SAFETY FIRST, people...let's get it together. :sign:

Enjoy your time sitting on your butt with some good smokes and a few cold ones!

Trey

See, if you'd been wearing a reflective belt, this wouldn't have happened. SAFETY FIRST, people...let's get it together. :sign:

Enjoy your time sitting on your butt with some good smokes and a few cold ones!

Trey

I didn't wear my reflective belt the other night when I flew... does that mean the terrorists won? :laugh:

Gotta love AFSOC... even though it's being more and more influenced by Big Blue, we still don't have much tolerance for reflective belts.

Tony, enjoy the down time and get healed up. And smoke some good cigars while you're at it!

Enjoy your pampering, stay on your butt and smoke some good ones.

Ken

I feel your pain.

Rest up, heal quick, and enjoy some good smokes!

All that soft living riding on trucks and hummers :sign: Relax and enjoy the family let the brain housing group go to idle....welcome back!

See!... should have been wearing your fag strap!

Just drink some water and take some motrin. lol

At home injuries are okay. Just gives you more ankle cigar smoking therapy time. :D Hope you feel better soon.

Maybe it was just a failure to do a proper risk assessment and mitigate the hazards...lol If the sergeant-major had been around you probably would have been briefed in depth on all the hazards prior to engaging in the activity. Oh yes, and don't forget your relfector belt.

12 more days in Iraq for me and then its time to redeploy.

John

Ya otta be written up for destruction of government property. :laugh:

Doc

The best man always gets hurt doing the dumbest things. Take it easy and stay off it for a few days, and make sure you smoke a few good sticks.
You see what Sam did there?? He called you dumb! He's callin' you a dumbass! I say you kick his ass!! :sign:

Hey, get better boss, you'll be up and wreaking havoc in no time. ;)

You see what Sam did there?? He called you dumb! He's callin' you a dumbass! I say you kick his ass!! :sign:

Hey, get better boss, you'll be up and wreaking havoc in no time. ;)

Holy Crap!

Jonathan, you are alive!

How's the gimp leg doing lately? can you kick your own a$$ yet?

All Bullstuff aside hope/glad to see you are doing ok there.

Geeze thanks for taking that all the wrong way. :laugh:

ROFL! No worries my brotha! I am actually back at work, have been for a while, and am in the middle of training for a position, so I've been running my ass off and I am set to spin for this Tuesday's tryout! :thumbs:

Thats what you get for letting your guard down! You forgot, the homefront is just as dangerous, the dangers are just not as obvious or in the same shape are you are used too. Just wait till you get a splinter, ohmydamn!

I guess it could be worse though, as now you are forced to sit down and do nothing. Mixed blessings, right?