• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Manhattan Mini Herf

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
Alrighty guys!
As some of you know Strayvector is visiting the Tri-State area.
We are getting together on Thursday the 10th of August at the Velvet Lounge to welcome him New York City style!
Herfing will commence 5:30 or 6 pm.
Please post here if you can make it!
Looking forward to seeing the 'crew'!

:cool:

-Rob

Sounds great see you guys there

Can we get a link to the Velvet Lounge ar its addy thanks

LINKY

East Village Location!

80 East 7th Street
Between 1st and 2nd Avenues
New York, NY 10003

-Rob

Damn, I've got dinner plans already with another couple and the wifey or I'd make it. Have a great time guys and show Strayvector what NY is really like....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

The NYC herfing contingent rides again! See you there Mr. Vector, and don't worry guys a I will get all the lowdown from Seadub on him :sign:

I'm sure the NYC boys will take good care of my man Sam! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sam's a great guy, I'm sure you will all have a good time!

Chris and Rod no worries, we'll take care of Sam. I got my vintage Dutch Master, White Owl and Garcia y Vega collection for him to enjoy. If that isn't good enough I can always bring out the Flavored White Owls, I usually leave those for the really large herfs.

I will be there for a quick smoke and then I gotta jet, but looking forward to seeing everyone!

Chris and Rod no worries, we'll take care of Sam. I got my vintage Dutch Master, White Owl and Garcia y Vega collection for him to enjoy. If that isn't good enough I can always bring out the Flavored White Owls, I usually leave those for the really large herfs.

Anthony,

I have good information that Sam is partial to Tang Blunts. I am gonna do my best to get over to the Lounge early, since I won't be able to stay very long (Gotta split by 6:15 :( ).

Elliot

Anthony,

I have good information that Sam is partial to Tang Blunts. I am gonna do my best to get over to the Lounge early, since I won't be able to stay very long (Gotta split by 6:15 :( ).

Elliot

You all can leave your Blunts, White Owls, Dutch Masters and GyV at home. For this occasion, I've broken out my special iventory and brought some Swisher sweets with me. Everyone is invited to partake of my stash.

See you all this evening. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Will be there around 5 -5:15. Oh yeah sam let me introduce you to some Tatianas since you are into flavored and stuff :laugh:

Looks I will be able to make it afterall. I will get down there as close to 5:00 as possible... I am driving home from LI, and need to stop off at my house in the Bronx, before I head to the HERF... See you all there!

Steve