• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March Pipe Tobacco of the month prt. 1

Ok lets start general, select a type of tobacco, and then we will get specific and select the brand

• Latakia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How are VA's, compared to Latakia and Aromatics? Rather, are they about flavor, aroma, a mixture of the two, nicotine content, or what?

I voted Latakia and with it being the Winter, I find the stronger tobacs worth smoking while in the winter months. Night Cap aka Morning Thunder as I call it represents the Latakia and Perique grps at the same time.

I'm pretty sure that winter is pretty much over for most of the participants by March. I wish I could say the same. :laugh:

Wow, a three-way tie so far. So we mix them together, right? ;)

I would be cool with a latakia blend too as long as it is not super heavy.

Ok, I have been wanting to try Abingdon and Cairo for awhile so I voted Latakia. Hope I did this correctly.

Ok, I have been wanting to try Abingdon and Cairo for awhile so I voted Latakia. Hope I did this correctly.
Cairo is so good because it has no latakia! ;) I like latakia in a well balanced blend but can't stand the heavy latakia blends like Pease Odyssey.

My favorite category was not represented - Turkish/Orienta! :(

Cairo is so good because it has no latakia! ;) I like latakia in a well balanced blend but can't stand the heavy latakia blends like Pease Odyssey.

Have you ever tried C&D's Sunday Picnic or Red Carpet? They are VaPers with Turkish Izmir. I love Cairo too and these are sort of different takes on the theme although they lean more towards the VaPer side.

Edit for spelling

My favorite category was not represented - Turkish/Oriental!

My bad, I forgot about those. I'll make sure they are in the next months vote. sry!

I'm in. Always interested in trying new things! I voted Vaper, as I have not tried this yet!

:laugh: I can't begin to tell you the struggles I'm having keeping these damned blends straight. If it wasn't such a tasty lesson, I think I'd just give it all up.

Ok, so we have a tie between Latakia and Vaper. So I have deleted all the options except for these 2, next person to vote breaks the tie. If you are the next person to vote, please post your choice.

O.K. so I will break the tie, since a few days have gone by with no progress. So we will smoke a vaper for march and a latakia for april. So please see pipe tobacco of the month for march part 2 for the voting on the specific tobacco.

I went Vaper... you know why if you've read my posts.... It looks like some of you guys haven't voted even though posting your choice because my vote just made it 10/9 Vaper....