• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March Pipe Tobacco of the month prt. 2

Vapers

• Davidoff Flake Medallions-- tin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solani 633-- Tin

• McClelland 2015-- bulk

• Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bulls Eye Coins-- bulk

• Total voters

Dios de Fuego

My drive to crazy isn't far.
Ok, so in an effort to start up the pipe tobacco of the month again, here is the new thread. We will start with a general vote on they type of tobacco, and then select the specific brand. I will also host a group buy on the tobacco for anyone interested. If the winner ends up being a tin, I will offer group buys in a half tin or full tin size. If the final tobacco is a bulk, then you can buy half an ounce, or however much you would like by the ounce. I will of course sell the tobacco for the group buy at my exact price, plus shipping to me, and shipping to you. Shipping to you will be the usps $4.80 click and ship special. Hopefully we get a few people interested in the group buy so that we can get some quantity deals. I will accept payment in the forms of pay pal, mo, or a check if you are an active upstanding member. If you are new to the boards and would like to participate, please no personal checks the first couple of times you participate. Please feel free to throw out any suggestions. The second poll will run until the end of the week. Here goes!

So hopefully we can get some good participation! Everyone that participates please feel free to post your reviews here for your thoughts on the tobacco of the month. I hope we can have fun with this, and get our only little review corer going here.

When I selected the tobacco's for this poll, I tried to select choices that I hope have not been smoked by everyone before. The above choices are all tobacco's that I have smoked at one point in time, and have left a lasting impression on me. I hope you are able to enjoy them as much as I do.

Please enjoy, and vote away!

I voted for the Stokkebye, because I have some already. :laugh:

I voted McClelland because I've had good luck so far with his blends...

I voted Solani as it's the only one I haven't tried and I have been quite impressed with the other blends of theirs I have sampled.

- Tim

I voted Davidoff - I have a tin that's been resting nicely for a few weeks and I've been looking for an excuse to crack it open.

O.K. seeing as how the vote will end on Friday, I would like to start researching interest on the group buy. It looks like the Davidoff is going to win, so that being said the best price I have found for a tin is $11.61 It isn't a done deal yet since the vote isn't finished, but Davidoff is way in the lead. There is a vendor that sells it for $10 a tin, but they are out of stock, however they will be calling me to let me know when they can get it back in, and if they can work a special price for us. I will be ordering whatever the winner is Friday morning. So if you know for sure regardless of the winner that you would like a group buy, please let me know. Please pm me your info, and payment choice, and I will get this rolling. Depending on how many people want to participate in the group buy I may bee able to negotiate the price with the vendor, so please let me know as soon as possible if you will be participating. In your payment you will be paying for the tobacco, plus shipping to me, and shipping to you. I will try for at least free shipping to me to save everyone money, so that being said shipping to you will be $4.80 click and ship, and if you pay via paypal the 3.5% fee. Pm me if you need my pay pal handle.

O.K. so the vendor that sells the Davidoff for $10 per tin has 25 tins in stock. If we can get a group buy of 10 or more tins, then they will ship to me for free. So we would be looking at $14.80 for one tin, and an additional $10 for anyone wanting to buy more than one tin. So far I have one confirmed person wanting to buy a tin. Anyone else please let me know, we will close out the voting Friday morning, and I will order then.

O.K. I apologize for my absence over the past couple days, I have been very busy. The pipe tobacco has been ordered for the group buy. I have ordered the following for the following people.

Fia 1 tin
Bigwhiteash 2 tin
Sinnyc 2 tins

Shahnbuckeye Pm sent on an alternate resolution since you didn't get in on time.

I came to the totals as such:
$10 per tin
$6.64 shipping for all five tins to me
Comes out to $11.32 per tin.

The total per order will be

for one tin $11.32 + 4.80 shipping to you = $16.12
for two tins $11.32+$11.32+$4.80= 27.44

Pm's sent to all group buy participants.

Thanks to smokingpipes.com for selling us this product.

OK the Pipe tobacco for all those in the group buy is in. I will be shipping out Monday to all those who ordered.

Let me know if you have got an extra tin laying around, I just started trying out pipes so this seems as good a place to start as any.

chainer- sorry I do not have any extra, but be sure to get in on the buy for April!

Ok here are the dc #'s for the group buy.

Tim--420 55404 9101 0385 5574 9639 8129 10
Dennis-- 420 29906 9101 0385 5574 9618 8413 99
Jon-- 420 96707 9101 0385 5574 9629 3271 58

These are shipping out today, Tuesday, I am a day late sorry guys.

Thanks guys for participating!

Ok everyone lets get some reviews for this months tobacco going.