• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Market Tobacco Patch

handypilot

If anyone is visiting Seattle stop by this little gem. It's right downtown in the Pike Place Markets...which I visited today.

Their prices are good considering the 75% WA Tax. You have to pay MSPR for a single stick but you get a 20% discount on any box except for the Padron 80yrs. Funny story...they were going to give me a 10% discount on a box of Padron 80yrs because they couldn't find the box price. As I was looking for other sticks he found the price...no discount. :( They did have 20% off the Padron 40yrs though.

This is just a little hole in the wall with one of the best selections I've seen. The only con....the humi wasn't organized very good, but if you know what you're looking for, they know where it is.

Check it out!

Just to clarify, WA tax is 75% capped at 50c per cigar.

I haven't been to this place before, I might get out that way someday.

They do have a decent selection of cigars, and the humidor is difficult to navigate as it is a small store (normal size for the Market though). They often have events and bring in reps for tastings.

Still prefer Rain City cigars though - not that far of a drive outside of downtown.

Still prefer Rain City cigars though - not that far of a drive outside of downtown.

I almost went there instead, but it was a cab ride away from the Crown Plaza downtown. Plus I got the see them throw fish around for the first time, and get Starbucks from store #1 for my wife.

Seattle is a great city...minus the traffic!

That makes a little more sense...

Glad you liked our little burg. Next time, check out JnJ cigars in shoreline. Great selection.