• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marley and Me

SS 316

Don de Cosa Nostra
I was just watching "Marley and Me" and realized that Jennifer is amazingly beautiful. I've always been a fan of hers. :love: Like a fine cigar...she gets better with age! Anyone else agree?

You should see her when she walks down the hallway in "The Breakup" :love:

Marley and me was kind of a sad movie though...the female counterpart mad me go see it... :(

I could care less about her... Owen Wilson is such a heart throb! Okay I'm kidding. That movie is freaking sad, does anyone agree with me? I almost cried but of course I held it because I didn't want my friends to give me crap.

Eh....she's OK but I've seen and had better.

Eh....she's OK but I've seen and had better.

+1.

She is pretty but, simply put, just not hot. Dunno why not. Just . . . doesn't do a thing for me.

Give me Alyssa Milano any day. Now, there's a woman who keeps getting better and better with age! :love:

~Boar

For her to go through so many relationships tells me a few things. She may be good to look at, but I'll bet she is a royal pain in the ass.

Yeah I watched it a balled like a baby. Partly sad, but mostly because that damn dog is MY dog! My wife and I were watching that movie and every time Marley did something we were like "yep, that happened!"

Eating couch, pulling table away, running through screen, etc. etc. etc!

I love that dog....