• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marlins Fire Joe Girardi...

Somebody is going to get a great young manager! Imagine what he can do when he has a payroll that's higher than Derek Jeter's salary!

The owner of that team is an ASS. That team should have lost 100+ games. Girardi did a great job. My guess, he is happy to be let go. He will be picked up by a better owner for a pile more $.

I hear he's the leading candidate for the cubbies job.

Joe Girardi will once again be a Cub and can come back home (East Peoria) with his head held high again. :thumbs: :sign:

Who are the Cubbies? Oh yea the won the series in 1658. I forgot for a minute.

hope to god he comes to the cubs they are in dire need of a talented coach.

all the rumors i hear is that joe dont want to come to chicago. he even made a comment about how he already sold his house here in IL..LOL!!
But as they say MONEY TALKS!! and God knows that the Tribune company has loads of it.

Also heard that Bud Black ( pitching coach for the Angels) is also a strong canidate ..

brenley is also a stonrg canidate only because he is but biddies and lets not forget lou piniella..

Somebody should pick him up. To do that good with that team speaks volumes. Sorry to those of you who are Marlin's fans.

He has a good shot to win Manager of the Year and he gets fired.
It seems kind of strange that they had a replacement that quickly…hmmm it makes you wonder. ???

now the rangers can put our name in the "girardi" hat. word is that they wil announce the firing of buck showalter today.