• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Martin's Jeans

Hot or Not

• Hot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Your proof is a hot chick in jeans? Or do you have something of more substance to offer?

I see, you want some stick in the pic....

DSC00776.jpg

Say whattttttttt?

What makes this shot great is not only did I exploit my girlfriend's body to try and get cigars... but more importantly Martin's face is soo badass!

Well that's beyond ridiculous... you could have at least put on another pair of your jeans martin...

Here's another one for the Giants good play so far *crosses fingers*

DSC00775.jpg

Well hot chicks in jeans it is then...

Oh wait! Your jeans don't have rips...

Maybe something a little blonder...

Or...

Maybe in a fur chair...

Needs a belt to hold these up...

Can you kiss my booboo??

Mean old boys gave me a wedgie!

Nuf said!!

Well played Mike...I would say you had it...'cept for one small detail....

DSC00778.jpg

Well Brother, that’s a good try BUT if I recall, the contest rules state:

<snip>…
Martin please post a photo of 'you' in 'your' JEANS

If someone else has a photo of Martin in his JEANS....please feel free to post. :whistling:

The most original post will get something!! Judge is Anonymous.

…<snip>

So unless you’re actually dating JimiHendrix AND a hot chick, I only saw posts of you in your underwear, not your Jeans. Mine was the only post of you’ in your’ jeans. Of course it’s now up to the Judge(s) to decide but either way, you have been a worthy and entertaining opponent. Thank you sir (or Ma’am). Thanks for being a good sport!

So WTF mates?? Still tallying the results? The voters and judge don't live in Florida do they? I would hate to here a recount request! :laugh: :laugh:

So WTF mates?? Still tallying the results? The voters and judge don't live in Florida do they? I would hate to here a recount request! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL - nice talk...trash mouth!

No, we'll prolly look at them this weekend.
My fiancee will be the judge and she JUST got back to work after a year...so, it's been a busy week.

Congrats jlada!

And Thank you for such a fun contest! :thumbs:

Thanks for the contest! It was worth pimping out my girlfriend for some fun!