• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maryland/ DC area any events?

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Reaction score
Since I just saw the Meadowlands event is sold out, and it's the closest event to me at this posted time. Does anybody know of any going on in Maryland or maybe DC? Hopefully like this where you pay to get in and come out with a goodie bag.

No "events" in our area any time soon but member Oak has a herf once a month somewhere in the Baltimore/DC area. He should be posting the location of the next one pretty soon.

theres a Montecristo Night on the Intrepid in NY thats the next one I know of, seems as tho JR's of Whippany NY throws quite a few of these in the NJ/NY area
Also ya might want to check with your local tobbaconist as the ones in my area have them every other month it seems.

I'll let ya know how the Meadowlands is I'll be there and so will Bobbyson1a

I'm probably skipping this month for my mini-herf (got to be out of town on business) - but here's a repost from another board on a herf in the DC area. I don't know anyone that is involved with this personally - but I'm sure it would be fun. Check it out and let us know how it goes - I would go but I cannot this next weekend.

Herf Desc. - Quoted from a post on CW:

DCASC Herf
The March Herf will be held at the Copelands of New Orleans restaurant in Annapolis, MD.

The date: Last Saturday of March, the 27th
The time: 2PM-5PM
The address:
- 177 Jennifer Rd.
- Annapolis, MD 21401
- (410) 571-0860

I routinely eat there after the herf as I have after many herfs in the past. Their food is great and plentiful, and the menu extensive. They have a pretty good selection of beers and ales as well as liquors. Farmerator fully endorses their Bloody Mary's. They are pretty tasty with the spicy green beans.

It is a FAN-DAMN-TAS-TIC reason to celebrate with great food, drink, freakin' good cigars and the best bunch of people I know...my Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf!

For a map to Copelands:
http://www.copelands.net/locations.asp?loc=1&state=MD

Unfortunately, the third picure shows what the Cigar bar USED TO look like. Since that picture was taken, all they have in that room now is tables to seat additional customers. They have removed all of the cigar accoutrements. If you look at the ceiling to the left of the window, you'll notice the air-filtration unit...it is gone too. They may still sell some cigars, but it's better to tote your own.

The Martini Bar, where we'll be smoking (it used to be the Cigar/Martini Bar) can easily accomodate 20 herfers with tables and chairs. I told them it could be as many as 20. Get there early to ensure a good seat.

For those who might be bringing their significant others, the restaurant is located next to Westfield Mall:
- Over 176 specialty stores including Nordstrom, Hecht's, JCPenney, Lord & Taylor, and Sears
- Food Court with 14 dining choices and 7 restaurants.
- 11 Screen Crown Theatre

There is also an abundance of restaurants in the area too.

If you come ill-equiped to smoke, well...Fader's Tobacconist is about a half-mile from Copelands.

TO ALL TOBACCONISTs and VIP's, or Anyone else...if you'll be in the Baltimore, MD/Washington, DC area at that time, you are more than welcome to join us.

Any and all are welcome!