• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MAXIM Magazine

I BELIEVE FHM was the original mag in the UK, they just americanized it, maxim came next, and is now more popular, and stuff is pretty much the JV team of writers for both.

I have sub. Maxim (as well as FHM, Stuff, etc) is great when you need some mindless reading material. The only complaint I have is that their "serious" article always follows the spread of the cover girl. So on one page, you're looking at some hot chick... turn the page, and BAM! Some village is on fire. Talk about a visual cold shower.

Maxim helped sponsor the Carmen Electra event in my store last saturday. The people that I met were nice.

Gregor

stevehawk said:
Anyone else subscribe? I absolutely love this magazine! It's one of the few I actually read cover to cover. This month's cover is Brooke Burns. Last month's was smokin' hottie -- Eva Longoria! :p

Online version: MaximOnline.com

:thumbs:
[snapback]156548[/snapback]​

Hmmmm, a magazine with scantily clad, beautiful women..........no, I absolutely just hate that!. ;) God, how disgusting!. :p Nope, can't stand it at all. :whistling:

SFG75 said:
stevehawk said:
Anyone else subscribe?  I absolutely love this magazine!  It's one of the few I actually read cover to cover.  This month's cover is Brooke Burns.  Last month's was smokin' hottie -- Eva Longoria!  :p

Online version:  MaximOnline.com

:thumbs:
[snapback]156548[/snapback]​

Hmmmm, a magazine with scantily clad, beautiful women..........no, I absolutely just hate that!. ;) God, how disgusting!. :p Nope, can't stand it at all. :whistling:
[snapback]156918[/snapback]​

Now I understand why you enjoyed Libations so much , haveing that guy light your cigar did it for you did it Scott.
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Now I understand why you enjoyed Libations so much , haveing that guy light your cigar did it for you did it Scott.
:sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]156938[/snapback]​

Hey, no guy touches my stick!. Oh wait.......that sounded..... :blush: :blush: