• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

May Day Herf at Gavin's House

Gavin

I'm planning on having a herf at my house on Saturday, May 1st. We'll start around 6 (1800 hours). I plan on providing some basic snacks, soda, some beer, but otherwise it'll be BYOB. If you drink to excess, I reserve the right to make you spend the night on the couch. We'll also be doing a Yard'gar Shuffle.

The Yard'gar Shuffle:
When you arrive, throw three low end cigars in a communal bag. Please do not put expensive cigars in there, no one will be impressed.
When you leave, pull three cigars at random from the bag.

More details to follow. All of CP is invited, so IE, SD, and LA folks should all make the trek. And bring significant others if they're up for it. I imagine my wife would love some female reinforcements. If it looks like a big turn-out, bringing folding/lawn chairs would be appreciated.

Address:
26850 Valensole Court
Murrieta, CA 92562

And yes, please do bring folding/lawn chairs if possible. If you want a substantial meal, please eat before you arrive, or bring take-out. Snacks will be provided, just nothing big.

Edited for updates.

O Yes, the yard gar shuffle. Count Michelle and I in. Thanks brother :thumbs:

Penciled into the schedule my friend! :thumbs:

Ok, if the Soul Man is going to be there, then I'll be there.

Murrieta huh.....cool, I could use another stamp in my passport......
thumbs-up.gif

I'm down.
Did you check the hockey schedule?

You sir, get the tiny middle fingers man: :thumbs:

Gavin, I wouldn't miss this for the world. Hell, I live 2 minutes from the bastard!

Now that sounds like more couches for the crashin!

PJ

So what are you saying here Mr.? Making the trek South?

:whistling: :whistling:

I don't know..... just investigating the "drank to much of Jon's home brew, now where do I sleep" possibilities!

I was really toying with trying to make one of the last couple but the forces were against me. I do have to come and visit grandma at some point......could swing by your area..... :whistling:

PJ

I've been thinking about it, and instead of the Yard'gar Shuffle, I think that what I'd really like to do is a White Elephant Cigar exchange, where you throw in your 3 least favorite cigars from your collection. You know, the ones you got in that sampler you bought to get one particular great stick. Those ones that have been "aging" in your humidor ever since, taking up valuable real estate. Or those ones your cigar-ignorant friend gave you, trying to be nice, not realizing that Guatemalan cigars are rare for a reason. Anyways, just want to do something fun and silly. A prize goes to the contributor of the worst cigar. Thoughts?
Also, I should have my mini-kegerator up and running by then. I'll probably get either Newcastle or Guiness. Preferences? Or something else?

Hmmm...I really dont have a collection right now....literally have like 6 cigars. So I may have to bow out of that contest! :laugh:

I say Guinness...but thats just me! Or a good IPA....

Hmmm...I really dont have a collection right now....literally have like 6 cigars. So I may have to bow out of that contest! :laugh:

I say Guinness...but thats just me! Or a good IPA....

Don't worry Billy I will bring you some, most of my cigars are low end. ???

Gavin, JMO but I really like the yard gar shuffle better. :thumbs: Sorry no preference on the beer. I will be bringing my sweet tea.

Wish i could go, but im going to have to work that day, sorry man.

You bastids aren't gonna have the token loud Marine there. And you call it a herf?
Have a good time and send me pictures of Soulpup tossing a GOF :sign:

Fernious, looking forward to seeing you and the girlfriend again. Shield, what if we need someone to leap tall buildings in a single bound?? Plan on calling out sick that day!

WavesCrashing, we're going to miss you, brother, but there's no way we can send you those pics. There's no way anyone would stub out a GOF after just a few puffs. Don't forget to review one on your Poor Man's Cigar thread!!! :sign:

Assuming I do not get crushed by the amount of school work I have nearing the end of another semester I should be able to attend. I wonder if Quarto man will be attending too? ???

I swear I will make one of these again some day! Just not this one...........my loss!

I should be able to make this. Sounds like a great herf in the making Gavin! :thumbs: