• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

May Day Herf at Gavin's House

Hey, if you guys would conform to my schedule it would make it a lot easier! ;)

Who knows, I might be able to sneak out......

It's a bit early for me to make a final judgment but I'm penciling this one in hoping that nothing else sneaks up on me.

It'll be good to see you folks again and meet some new faces. Charlie, you had better come!

As an aside, my vote is for Newcastle. :thumbs:

Jesus' vote counts double. Although if you can turn water into wine, you can probably turn one type of beer into another type.

It's a bit early for me to make a final judgment but I'm penciling this one in hoping that nothing else sneaks up on me.

It'll be good to see you folks again and meet some new faces. Charlie, you had better come!

Jesus is coming?!?! I'm in! Although, there might be a hockey game... :p

Jesus is coming?!?! I'm in! Although, there might be a hockey game... :p

They cancelled hockey. So no excuses. Its my time to HERF with you Jon.

I'm down to come! I'd vote for a nice IPA as well, Stone IPA works for me if that's an option.

-Jimmy

I'm down to come! I'd vote for a nice IPA as well, Stone IPA works for me if that's an option.

-Jimmy

I vote for this! If there are no takers, then I say we get Guinness...or some type of Rogue beer.

ETA: Ah who am I kidding? You all know I'm going to bring my own anyways.

I'll be bringing some of my favorite beers as well to pass around. If it's not too hot I might wear my Sabres jersey, ;)

edit: spelling

IPA is not an option for me, sorry lads. I hates it.

Im with everyone else....Guinness............or Rogue.

I think I will be bringing a selection from my fine collection....
40ozcollection02.jpg

Right now the 10 day forecast is saying a 60% chance of rain on the 1st. I'll keep you all posted and make the call mid-week.

Rain never stopped a good cigar from smoking before...

Right now the 10 day forecast is saying a 60% chance of rain on the 1st. I'll keep you all posted and make the call mid-week.

I'm sure that will change by next weekend, Gavin. I wouldn't stress it. :thumbs: Ill bring the umbrellas.

Right you are. The weather channel is now predicting good weather. This thing is going to kick off at 6 pm. My address is 26850 Valensole Court, Murrieta CA. Be there or be square! Don't forget your yard'gars!

Sarahs softball tourney. Sat May 1. Double elimination first game 6pm.
Damnit.

What a tease. Come on Matt, you know you will be able to come afterwards......we will still be there I'm sure!