• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mayorga High Octane Parejo Tri EMS

Roseysman

Still Me
Well nice day out today window open nice breeze while I'm prepping the walls in the bathroom so I thought good time to try a new cigar.
Again this Mayorga seem to start of mild lit well good draw nice ash.....
about the 1st third of it I noticed a spicey taste which soon devloped into a more earthy tone made my mouth dry like a red wine by the time I got down to 2/3rds that had all changed as it seemed to get creamier and developed into a strong coffee flavor as for the finnish cant really describe but I did enjoy the experiance of this one
Reason is I havent finnished it yet it went out while I was plastering .... not cigars fault mine I got distracted

I was at JR's one day and they had the HO Parejo on the weekly walk-in special. Three for $5. I picked up a pack. I smoked one a few days later and at the time, it was the best cigar I had ever had. It still ranks right up there with the best of them. When you consider their price, they are hard to beat. I didn't know what I was smoking at the time. I emailed customer service to ask for the name of the special stick. I've been hooked ever since. :thumbs: Sad thing is, and funny too... I have yet to smoke any more HO's since the first three. I may have even given one of those away. :(