• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mayorga High Octane Parejo Trio Maduro

Roseysman

Still Me
Well my order arrived tonight from JR's I got a box of EMS and Maduro's
after carefully unpacking them and repacking them in my humidor it was time to relax.
So with a scotch in one hand and my lighter in the other I lit up my 1st Maduro
Smooth draw nice ash at first I thought this was a mild cigar before I got a third of the way threw I was wrong !
Smoke was rich and full body and I can actually distinguish the different flavors dancing across my palate, at the half way point the creamyness got a little stronger and the deffinate taste of coffee was apon my lips thats when I relized why they are called High Octane, I was getting a pleasant dizziness from this cigar :thumbs:
All in all I was impressed and look forwward to seeing how this cigar ages.
Tommorrow I will try the EMS :D

P.S. this cigar was JRs weekly special ending 12/17 but I noticed that you can still order the EMS, they are still posted for $39.95. Sorry folks the Maduros are out of stock :(

I was curious about those cigars, I like the regulars. Thanks ROsey's

LOL @ rosey!

Yep, you missed the part about "high octane" they call them that for a reason.

I've found that the wrappers on the HO's are "rougher" than the regular Mayorgas and the HO's are definately a stronger cigar
vampire-anim.gif

Unfortunately, many of the Mayorgas I've bought lately have had such a tight draw that I've become very unhappy with them and don't buy them anymore.

How was the draw on yours? Maybe they've fixed the problem ???

that's funny, the Mayorgas I'v esmoked haev some of the loooset draw's I've come across....even at 70%

weird

Hmmmmmmm that's weird lumby. Now that I think about it, I haven't bought them in well over a year and a half.

And this wasn't just a one or two stick per box problem, the WHOLE boxes were like that, the HO's and the regular ones.

Looks like I'll have to start buying them again because I love the 7 x 48 maduro churchills, the regular ones as opposed to the HO's because the maduro wrappers on the HO's seemed drier and not as tasty. The HO's came in those funny triangle boxes of 27.

They used to give away 5 lbs of free coffee with box purchases
boldyellow.gif

coventrycat86 said:
Hmmmmmmm that's weird lumby. Now that I think about it, I haven't bought them in well over a year and a half.

And this wasn't just a one or two stick per box problem, the WHOLE boxes were like that, the HO's and the regular ones.

Looks like I'll have to start buying them again because I love the 7 x 48 maduro churchills, the regular ones as opposed to the HO's because the maduro wrappers on the HO's seemed drier and not as tasty. The HO's came in those funny triangle boxes of 27.

They used to give away 5 lbs of free coffee with box purchases
boldyellow.gif
hmmm.... I guess they have changed?

I bought one and got one via bomb,

got one more bombed and one more traded I haev not smoked.

I wish I had extra I coudl send ya.

I reviewed a cigar recently I compared to a Mayorga buit I can't remember righ tnow which one it was.....it had a tighter draw....

I do I do and I will be sending a few of each out into the room as soon as holiday is over...... figure with usps & ups getting bogged down this week they wouldnt get there till afterwards anyways.So watch for my New Years Bombs , destroying a mailbox near you :D

And Geldor1 I havent forgoten you :sign:

Hmmm. Maybe they've changed the blend on the HO's. Had a box of those and finally sent the last 20 off the Newbie Sampler guy on ASC. Really never got more out of them than a harsh strong cigar.

Now the Naturals on the other hand...If anyone has found that they don't like those, well.....

Addy in Profile!!