• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mayorga

mlg270

Was thinking about getting a box, just wondering what you guys thought about them. Were's the best place to buy them.

I love the Mayorga High Octane maduro's...very cheap too.I have a box and a 1/2 left and I am already thinking of grabbing another box.

These are good to smoke early too,but age brings out some more sweetness if thats possible. ;)

Was thinking about getting a box, just wondering what you guys thought about them. Were's the best place to buy them.

Micah,

JR Cigars and Mike's Cigars are the only two vendors that I know of that sell Mayora. But that doesn't mean that they are the only two. JR's deal is buy a box of Mayorgas and get a free 5-pack of the Angel 100 cigars. Mike's Cigars has a buy a box of Mayorga and get a 3-pack of Mayorga Hi-Octanes. The prices are within 5 cents between JR's and Mike's.

However, Mike's has taken legal action against MD Cigars over a frivolous and petty reason. I have informed Mike's Cigars that I will no longer do business with them because of it. And I believe that several other members are doing the same thing.

You must make your own decision about who to buy from. But they're good smokes aren't they? I had a maduro corona last night. It was very good.

I have not tried the Mayorga line of cigars but I have tried the Angel 100 that you folks are mentioning. I really do enjoy these smokes. Good sizes and a great taste, medium-full in body. For a JR only smoke it is pretty good.

I bought a box of the Mayorga's, and I find them just "ok". For the money, they are pretty good. But I would put padron fumas and sancho panza maduro's above them, and they are all around the same price.

I too prefer the HO Maduro. They come in a nice box of 27 broken down by 3's instead of 25 to a box.

I got a Mayorga Maddie in the PC size in a PIF recently. I was surprised in the quality of this cigar. It was full of cedar and spice. Was not much to look at but was it ever good.

Great cigar, especially with a good cup of coffee.

Craig just sent me a couple in the NST and they are TASTY looking. Deep dark color and box pressed! :love: I will let you know as soon as I fire one up!

Brandon

Anyone ever have the natural version?
I love the high octane but saw that my local shop has the naturals too.

The nats are actually a Nicaraguan EMS wrapper and it is not too bad. Less rich than the maduro but has a nice little spice to it. :) I had 2 of these from a shop in Columbus. Like they said it is a pretty good yard cigar. with either wrapper.
DarrenR

I had my first Mayorga on Sat while helping while helping Double D set up some wild boar feed...

I smoked about an inch, dug a hole and buried it.

Yuck.

It was one with the yellow and orange band, I'm guessing that wasn't a HO.

Haven't tried the HO yet, but have smoked both the EMS and maduro in toro or robusto, and I enjoy them. For the money I think they are a decent cigar. I also made a recent purchase at JR and got the Angel 100's free. These are really nice.

Ya I got the angel's too,they are ok,let them sit a few months to a year.The Mayorga HO maduros taste so so sweet after 8 months of rest I gave it.Still strong after that time but much smoother.

I am not impressed with the Mayorgas.
I much prefer the Sancho Panza DM. But that is just me.