• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

McClelland

Never had their bulk but I sure do like the Grand Oriental series.

- Tim

I've had MC2040 and MC5100. They were fine as far as quality goes. A lot of their bulk blends are aromatics, and I'm not aware that I have tried any of those, but the way many shops relabel bulk blends, I may have had a couple.

I've had several bowls of McCranie's Southport (which I understand is relabeled McClelland's 2015) and absolutely love it. It is my first VaPer so my experience isn't that extensive but it is sweet, rich and a little spicy. That's the extent of my McClelland's bulk experience.

I smoke the MC5100 red virginia, it's a great bulk red VA for the price. The S. Gawith bulks are also a bargain, you may want to check those out.

Don't hesitate to buy McClelland bulk. It's part of my regular pipe smoking stash including:

2015 VaPer
5100 Red Cake VA
2035 Navy Flake

Only caution is the Red Cake has some PG on it but I love it anyway!

I love 2050 oriental Cavendish. It is an aromatic and when you open the package it smells good enough to eat.

It is quite mild and Latakia free.

I stick with the Mc 5100 Red Cake; I use it as my general blending tobacco. I put in some SG flakes with it to extend my flake supply. I think it's a great bulk blend. If you like VA's you can't go wrong with Red Cake.