• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

McDonalds

I didn't view the link or vid you posted but I Have checked further into this story. The McDonald's employee called the woman a "dumb ass bitch" that is what set her off. Not that she could not get the McNuggests at 6 am.

Which shouldn't have been a problem, when I was 16-18 I worked at a Burger King and the fried stuff was no problem early since the fryers were always on pretty much. It was just McD's employee's being sorry as usual.

Course, if you go to McDonald's in the early morning and order anything except breakfast, maybe you are a DAB :) Chik Fil A has nuggets in the morning though

Melly :)

Mmmmm...Chik-Fil-A. But what is up with them being closed on Sunday?

Anybody got her number.......

my kinda gal

t

I didn't view the link or vid you posted but I Have checked further into this story. The McDonald's employee called the woman a "dumb ass bitch" that is what set her off. Not that she could not get the McNuggests at 6 am.

Which shouldn't have been a problem, when I was 16-18 I worked at a Burger King and the fried stuff was no problem early since the fryers were always on pretty much. It was just McD's employee's being sorry as usual.

Course, if you go to McDonald's in the early morning and order anything except breakfast, maybe you are a DAB :) Chik Fil A has nuggets in the morning though

Christian company. I kinda like that they are closed on Sunday.

Christian company. I kinda like that they are closed on Sunday.

Ah...I suspected as much, but did not know for sure. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I can now see the relevance of being closed on Sunday despite the loss of Sunday profits. Nice.