• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

measured tactical strike

tossing smoke bombs again josh? :D

What's going on please excuse my ignorant questions but could someone tell me whatt you guys are talking about and should I take cover. :blush:

Run to the hills, run for your lives! (great song by iron maiden)

Edit: that tracking number pulls up nothing, for me at least

WTF!!!! That's twice this month that I used a DC label out of a pack I ordred online and it doesn't come up with anythhing. Interestingly, a third package DID, out of the same pack.
Well, hopefully it still lands OK! Should just about be there by now, and like I say, it was a small tactical strike.

WTF!!!! That's twice this month that I used a DC label out of a pack I ordred online and it doesn't come up with anythhing. Interestingly, a third package DID, out of the same pack.
Well, hopefully it still lands OK! Should just about be there by now, and like I say, it was a small tactical strike.

Thats weird

As I sit, considering who my next target will be, an eerie sound is heard outside of my house. I quietly wept as I realized that I was under attack from smokelaw1!!!
Everything I own is now destroyed. There will be no rebuilding anytime soon so I’ll have to lay low for a while…but when I attack, I will attack with a vengeance!
Thanks bro for hooking a brother up!

Glad they got there OK. That whole DC# mess is really odd. I checked on another package I sent, and it is 2 out of 4 that don't show up on line. Weird. At least everybody got their smokes!

Enjoy 'em!

I've never had a DC show up online...I normally have to call the automated USPS system to plug in the digits.