• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Memorial Day

fllbrent

Hurricane Magnet
Here’s a toast to those who gave up all of their tomorrows so that we may have our today. Remember their sacrifice and never forget.

My Flag is out front. Is yours?

Thoughts and prayers go out to all service members, past and present, and to those families whose loved ones gave the ultimate sacrifice. You never shall be forgotten.

We had a wonderful memorial ceremony at the Okinawa Cemetary for Foreigners this morning (including crew from Commador Perry's crew). Multiple formations and some 14 wreaths donated to the memory of out fallen comrades by every one from the Active Duty service members (such as AFSA, whom I was representing) to the Retired Okinawan Veterans.

I'll upload pics once I get some developed and scanned

-K-

My sincere thanks and appreciation to all of those here that have served, are currently serving, and to those that lost loved ones in fighting for my freedom.

Some gave all, all gave some.

I think it is very fitting that Washington has finally finished the WW2 Memorial and dedicated it this weekend. It should help us all to remember that freedom isn't free, and that the price is very high indeed.

Please take some time today to learn a little more about our Armed Forces, still the greatest group of men and women on the planet!

Here is a site I found interesting, it details the sentinals that guard the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. http://www.tombguard.org

I will continue to pray for all of our troops and fully support their efforts to keep us all safe.

God Bless America,
John V.