• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas to all...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Merry.Christmas.05.CP.jpg

- C

The very best wishes from me and my family to all of you for a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year....!!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Thanks to everyone here for letting me experience the variety of this crazy cigar world.Merry Christmas. Dave

Merry Christmas!

Absolutely priceless the look on my little guy's face when he opened his Bob the Builder toys that he asked Santa Claus for. At 3 and a half, he is now a true believer! Can't wait for next year.

Gregor

Yes, a Merry Christmas to all my new found friends. Have a great day with your closest friends and family.

Lkyman

Merry Christmas!! Here I am opening presents with CP in the background. Got to love it.

image0293ro.jpg

merry scotch day. I meant Merry Christmas to one and all smoke rings and scotch dreams to all.

Double D said:
merry scotch day. I meant Merry Christmas to one and all smoke rings and scotch dreams to all.
[snapback]266607[/snapback]​

Glad your enjoying the Glenfiddich Dale :thumbs:

A Very Merry Christmas to all of you here!
I hope you've all been good enough for Santa to give you some primo sticks!
Luckily, no coal for me this year!

-Rob

Merry Christmas Everyone! Just returned from a 48 hour Christmas marathon involving 3 present openings, 2 church ceremonies, 8 hours of driving and 3 meals. Time for bed!

ddepaola said:
Merry Christmas Everyone! Just returned from a 48 hour Christmas marathon involving 3 present openings, 2 church ceremonies, 8 hours of driving and 3 meals. Time for bed!
[snapback]266659[/snapback]​

dang, sounds like you had one hell of a christmas. I hope yah had a good time.

K&P