• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
Merry Christmas to all of my CP brothers and sisters. For those of you that have young children like I do, the festivities are about to begin. For those of you with older children, my hope is that you are spending the day with them and any and all family you can. Smoke something special today, it's a birthday party after all!!! Have a great day CP!!! :thumbs:

I'm waiting for mine to get up as well, but in the meantime...COFFEE!! :laugh:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Clint!! Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all!

Enjoy your children they grow all too fast.

Merry Christmas, brothers (and sisters)!

No kids here. Worked 2 nights ago, Eve night, and tonight. Bah humbug. BUT $$$$ = good.

Merry Christmas to you all.
And to all those Moms n Dads just waiting for the kids to get up and tear up the place. Please remember to enjoy these days. It seems they come and go so fast that before you know it they're all grown.

Enjoy your day guys
& have fun. :)

Art

Merry Christmas to you and yours to everyone here celebrating. Have a wonderful day with your families.

Merry Christmas to all!!! We're waiting for Nana and Pop Pop (my parents) to arrive. Coffee is on and our son Trey is buzzing around the house eagerly anticipating what Santa brought him.

Merry Christmas to all of you, my CP brothers and sisters. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas surrounded with friends and families.

Merry Christmas to new friends and old friends. To people that just came into this world, and to those who have recently left. You will all be in our hearts for ever..

Merry Christmas to one and all...
xmas_icon_wink.gif

Just an FYI if you are looking to get into the festive spirit, Amazon has 25 (24 actually) free Christmas Song MP3 downloads. Some are very good, some not so much... Last day to download for free is today!

cigar_snowman.jpg

I'm jst sittin home alone enjoying the rain. LOML will be home from work soon and the festivities will begin. To all my fellow BOTL and SOTL, I wish you a very Mery Christmas. Now I'm makin coffee :thumbs:

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for making this a great place! Wishing you all health and prosperity for all of your years to come.

Happy Holidays everyone & best wishes for the New Year!
Enjoy the moments and treasure the memories...Lety

Merry Christmas CP, I hope everyone is having a good one.