• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michael Phelps And Ghurkha

Bkatz87

Found a funny article.

SITE:

Michael Phelps might have a way to get back some of that serious endorsement cash he's losing from that bong smoking scandal -- and all he's gotta do is switch up his smoking device.

0209_phelps_cigar_photo2.jpg

Smokey McSpeedo's "extracurricular activities" have perked the interest of a Gurkha Cigars, who just offered Phelps a cool $25,000 to be their official "smokesperson."

In a letter to Phelps, Gurkha said, "We would like to provide you with the opportunity to do what you do best - smoke and swim. And while we can't help you with your swimming skills, we can definitely offer you the best of the best when it comes to the cigar world."

That wasn't marijuana in the bong...it was Ghurkha tobacco!

...ok, that was kind of lame.

How's Gurkha gunna help provide him with the best of the best in cigars?
lol
Chris

That dude caught a bad rap. Just because people look up to him means he is under the proverbial microscope, and it really isn't fair to him. He didn't ask for fame, and it still a human after all. F*ck the limelight

That dude caught a bad rap. Just because people look up to him means he is under the proverbial microscope, and it really isn't fair to him. He didn't ask for fame, and it still a human after all. F*ck the limelight
To me that is the reason why what he did is so dumb! Why would he go to some random party and do this? At least go to the bathroom and toke it up alone or with reliable trustworthy friends.

But a cigar endorsement would be funny to see

To me that is the reason why what he did is so dumb! Why would he go to some random party and do this? At least go to the bathroom and toke it up alone or with reliable trustworthy friends.

Because I'm sure the entire party wanted to watch Michael Phelps, Olympic Gold Medalist hit that Roor. :D

Marijuana is becoming more and more of a party drug nowadays; so many college students treat it just like how they treat alcohol--rather irresponsibly. It's a sad but true fact (and probably won't do anything to help marijuana decriminalization/legalization).

I don't disagree that what he did was dumb, or I should phrase that statement as, how he did it was dumb. In today's day in age, cameras are everywhere, and when people see someone like a pro athlete, they immediately get their cameras out. He should have done it in private, or with a good buddy, but regardless of the fact, it's just weed. I don't even smoke it, and I can justify it for other people, to each their own, as long as it doesn't affect me.

I just saw this on CNN   :sign: it affects us all when someone decides to toke up then gets in the car and drives....that said, it'll never happen, it's a pretty good publicity stunt for Ghurkha though, free publicity!

I just saw this on CNN   :sign: it affects us all when someone decides to toke up then gets in the car and drives....that said, it'll never happen, it's a pretty good publicity stunt for Ghurkha though, free publicity!

People get in a vehicle and operate it with legal medications which some of them say, "Do not operate any heavy machinery." Yet people do it all the time. People talk on their Cell phones while driving. Hell, I've seen people actually reading a Newspaper while driving. They put it in the middle of the steering wheel. So people do stupid shit all the time when they operate a vehicle and most of its legal. So this has nothing to do with just Mary Jane in the system. Just today, I saw this lady driving a Suburban while she was looking at her kids in the back seat. I mean come on now. Thats just plan irresponsible as getting in a vehicle with alcohol in your system or having illegal drugs in your system while driving a vehicle.

I actually have respect for Phelps. At least he had the balls to say he did it. Unlike other athletes hiding their dirty little secrets of steroids and other muscle enhancers. And with the medical condition I'm in, I probably could push the VA for a legal prescription for Mary J. Instead of a life time supply of narcotic painkillers. But in reality, I can not afford the munchies. :laugh:

That's all we need is an Olympic champion endorsing an exploding cigar. It's gettin scarier and scarier out there folks.