• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Midwest Cigar Summit

stogieman62

The 2009 Midwest Cigar Summit will be held at Jimmy's Bar in Peoria, IL on Friday & Saturday, September 18th and 19th. The event will include cigar vendors, liquor and beer samples, and special guest Gene Arganese, owner of Arganese Cigars. For more information visit http://www.midwestcigarsummit.com

The 2009 Midwest Cigar Summit will be held at Jimmy's Bar in Peoria, IL on Friday & Saturday, September 18th and 19th. The event will include cigar vendors, liquor and beer samples, and special guest Gene Arganese, owner of Arganese Cigars. For more information visit http://www.midwestcigarsummit.com
Hmm! It's only a three hour drive from my house, i'll keep it in mind. :thumbs: :)

We'd love to have you, boss!
Looks good for being there, myself and a good friend will leave early in the morning and stay all day. :D :thumbs: Hope some Chicagoland people show up!

Looks good for being there, myself and a good friend will leave early in the morning and stay all day. :D :thumbs: Hope some Chicagoland people show up!

I'll get back to ya on that one Claudio...it's been a while since I've HERFED with ya guys! I'll talk to Alex about it.

I'll get back to ya on that one Claudio...it's been a while since I've HERFED with ya guys! I'll talk to Alex about it.
The more the merrier! :thumbs:

The event is two days, a Friday evening and all day Saturday...and we do have sepcial hotel rates worked out...if you were so inclined to stay for a night or two!

Just to keep it in your mind. :D

Sack and a few others are considering a car pool down there. A distinct possibility for me

Kristin, The only way you could fit is if you sit on my lap. I hope you consider..... :D

Sack and a few others are considering a car pool down there. A distinct possibility for me

Kristin, The only way you could fit is if you sit on my lap. I hope you consider..... :D

Come on Ron, you flatter yourself. :laugh: Jk!

Come on Ron, you flatter yourself. :laugh: Jk!

I am already sitting on.. wait what?!?! If I need to sit on a lap then I can drive myself.

Less than two months to go. LOL!

If anyone is interested, we have a special rate of $119 a night at the Embassy Suites in Peoria. All you have to do is call 1-800-EMBASSY and as for the Midwest Cigar Summit rate, which is valid both September 18th and 18th.

Hope to see you guys there, it's sure to be a great time! If anyone would like to be on our mailing list, shoot an email to lucas@midwestcigarsummit.com Thanks again for all your support!

Hey Lucas,
I see you are promoting another one of these events. What ever happened to My T-shirt for winning your contest a couple back? You totally fell off the planet after that promise...

Hey Lucas,
I see you are promoting another one of these events. What ever happened to My T-shirt for winning your contest a couple back? You totally fell off the planet after that promise...

All of the packages were sent out over a year ago. Shoot me an email with your email address and shirt sizes and I'll have my dad send you a package.

Hey Lucas,

All of the packages were sent out over a year ago. Shoot me an email with your email address and shirt sizes and I'll have my dad send you a package.

I welcome your invitation to make good on this after all this time.
My only point is that there were a number of us on Cigar Weekly that won this contest and Nobody received anything.
The original thread on this was at Cigar Weekly... HERE
Cheers for your current response.
Mark

So is anyone thinking seriously about going to this on Saturday??