• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

mignulikz is an a@@hat

This guy/organisation, is obviously targeting many forums. I received a PM from the exact same username on an aviation forum. Funny thing is, I haven't been active over there for almost 2 years.

Pete

No this is not common. First time in 9 years we've encountered a mass PM spamer. I have the site locked down to the maximum as of this morning. Will keep it locked down until we upgrade to the new version of the forum software; supposed to have better spam prevention controls in place.

The sad part of this is that there is no accountability in this arena. Even if you caught this douchebag there is little or nothing you could really do. I know people in the coding and programming business who think this kind of thing is a badge of honor and they sit around and laugh about it. Hit them with fines, put them in jail, shoot the MF'ers.......the world would be better off.

And not just cigar boards!!

So far I have gotten the same kind of PM on the following forums boards I frequent - Fishing, VW Touareg, F250 Superduty, Alaska Outdoors, Windows Vista, and a gaming site!

they certainly are not discriminating! :laugh: