• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mikedevilsfan popps his cherry pass

blair said:
PSS (or is it PPS?) (what does PS stand for?)
Yes, I have to answer the question. :sign: Despite my inability to spell, I am an editor you know.

Post Script - So, it would be Post, Post Script (PPS).

I'll go back in my know-it-all corner now :p

Cheers,
Dixie

Package is on the way. I shipped it out overnight Fed ex. Tracking # 633562033068

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OK, had to make a trip to the FedEx shipping center, where they let me pick up the box last night, and it looks awesome. I hopefully will have time after work to do my puts/takes, and will try to get it back out this evening.

ALostTexan

Propolene Glycol. Did I get that right? Sometimes used in humidifiers to thwart mould.

very close craig.
Propolyne glycol.

THis is the magical chemical that allows us to all have humidors. Credo's are filled with 50/50 and keep the humity at 70%. Without the PG it would like craig mentioned be in the upper 80's and mold everything.

never heard that it is in food though. I know it's dangerous to drink it.
Michael

Holy cow! I didn't realize that PG is in food!

I've demolished chiller plants that have had 10's of thousands of gallons of PG. Major pain to deal with because it's considered hazardous waste. :0

I'm going to pay more attention to the lables...

OK, sorry for the delay again. Here is my action:

Takes:
#1 H. Upmann 1844
#11 Don Tomas Cameroon

Puts:

#74 La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro
#75 La Gloria Cubana Wavell
#76 AVO Maduro
#77 Cuesta Rey

I'll get it out tonight after work. Thanks alot guys. Another great pass.

ALostTexan

Hey everyone,
I just recieved word from my wife that the baby has come home!!!!!!

I would like to personally thank (like how else would I do it with an emmisory?) everyone who was a part of my first pass. You guys were much quicker than you had to be, and in some cases used fed ex and even met with each other to pass the box (literally)-was that the first time you guys had met each other.

All were generous and cool about everything. Thank you for making it a sucsess. I hope everyone got to try something new or at least something they liked!

You guys eh. rule!

Michael

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes]...

Hey, it didn't work. Oh, I forgot. I don't have that power. :(

:D

mikedevilsfan said:
All were generous and cool about everything. Thank you for making it a sucsess. I hope everyone got to try something new or at least something they liked!

You guys eh. rule!

Michael

We do, don't we? :D

Seriously, thanks for letting me play! Enjoy your new smokes!

Mickey

Congratulations Mike to the "homecoming" of this great pass...Great pass this one i must say. It´s fun to watch this one "cruise" the country "overthere"!!!

I hope you will have some great moments with ya sticks...