• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mild and Medium Sampler Packs?

GRAY GHOST

To the veteran smokers out there,

I'm classified as a 'newbie', I suppose. I enjoy mild and medium bodied smokes---more on the medium side. I'm still looking around and expanding my 'taste' and am looking for a good sampler pack to expand my horizons.
I've encountered dozens of samplers on 4 or 5 reputable websites, but only 1 of them (CI) had a sampler pack sorted by 'body' that I could find.

Oh, and I prefer 'robustos', so any advice on robusto samplers that stay on the medium side is appreciated as well.

I'm new, so if I've violated rules by mentioning CI and asking about other vendors, I aplogize. Just give me a quick 'go-to-hell' and I'll tighten it up. I've got thick skin.
Thanks

As I've been smoking (not very long), I've began to fall in love with the following:
Montecristo Robusto
Romeo y Julieta Vintage #3
Romeo y Julieta Bully
Macanudo Gold Label

Any recommendation on smokes in the same ballpark as the above is also appreciated....

Try the Newbie Sampler Trade in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum...

Just tell your guy that you prefer mild to medium and he'll hook you up at a VERY modest price....

Along with trying the Newbie Sampler on CP Thompsons sells samplers by body. I think Cigar.com has a Cusano vs. Macanudo sampler which looks pretty cool.

Along with trying the Newbie Sampler on CP Thompsons sells samplers by body. I think Cigar.com has a Cusano vs. Macanudo sampler which looks pretty cool.

Thompsons' service and quailty of goods have come into question many times here. Cigar.com gouges....

Fullers Pullers has some good mild and medium bodied samplers. I've used them a few times and have been happy with the service. Found out about him on the DogWatch Podcast. He does sponsor my site too, but I'd recommend him regardless of that. He also carries some cigars that you might not have heard about, but are well worth trying. He's the one who turned my onto cigars from La Tradicion Cubana.