• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mild / mellow cigars

Yes, the NC Montecristos. Very subtle, complex flavor profile, beautiful construction. Much more mild than my usual fare, but if I'm doing an "all dayer" like a camping trip or music festival, I like them for a first smoke of the day.

~Boar

Ahhh... thanks for the clarification. I think I will compile all these suggestions, and then forward them on to Isy and ask if he can put together a nice mild sampler for me.

Again, advice much appreciated.

I too enjoy a good mild but flavorful smoke with my am coffee. I don't think I would consider the short runs a mild cigar. The 2012 is probably my least favorite of the short runs. The AB am. classic is a good very inexspensive smoke along with the family blend. Probably the best connie that I have had is the Camacho connecticut, outstanding cigar. Another would be the Camacho celebration. The Casa Fernandez Copacabana I think you would like as well. My favorite am smoke is the Crowned Heads Four Kicks, a little stronger but wow what great flavor.

Lefty

Chateau Real by Drew Estate, mild, super smooth, very consistent, decently priced (From Isy), couple different sizes.

Chateau Real by Drew Estate, mild, super smooth, very consistent, decently priced (From Isy), couple different sizes.

GOOD one! I remember going through a couple of boxes of these, but since my last one, well, out of sight out of mind. I would even go so far as to compare these with the Ashton Cabinet series, but those are pricier.

Carlos Torano Casa Torano

I have always thought that the Toranos are underrated in the mild / mellow realm. They do it very well.

Yes, I'd agree. Torano's mild smokes are nice. I really miss the original Tributes. What a great cigar.

Another great mild/medium cigar, and probably my all time favorite, is the regular Sancho Panza line. They can be wonderfully complex and I have never had a bad one. All the sizes are good, but the 45 and 47 rg are my favorites.