• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mileage Contest - Winner and Pictures!

Tall Paul said:
Thanks for the contest.  

1,246 miles
246 Euro
Madrid
If your cheating your doing it wrong... Lol contest is done look a few posts back.

Paul

Congrats Kendall!

Thanks for the contest,
Paul
What a dumb ass I am .....................................Lol @ myself.  

Tossa is a wonderful town, wish we woul dhave stayed there and not the other city just up the road, forget the name.

From your rooftop shot, I knoe almost right where you were, lol...we spent a whole day just walking the streets, the castle, nad killing our feet n the rocky beach sand.

Glad you had a good time John!!

ANd congratz to the winner!

Congrats emotionally the winner and thanks for sharing your trip with us!

C

I opened the mail box the other day to a very large international package. Much bigger than a fiver.
IMG_20130513_195140_471_zps595f94c7.jpg

Thank you so much for the contest and your generosity. What is the best to pair with the waffles:D

It all goes well together. I enjoy the waffles right out of the cupboard, but you can pop them in the toaster and add a little butter. They're too good to load up with too many extras. :)

Drink the beer warm, too. Well... room temp, if it's not too hot there, yet. The Leffe might even have a temperature suggestion on the label.

Before I got here, I would have laughed at anyone suggesting room temperature beer, but I've learned how wrong I was. :)

It all goes well together. I enjoy the waffles right out of the cupboard, but you can pop them in the toaster and add a little butter. They're too good to load up with too many extras. :)Drink the beer warm, too. Well... room temp, if it's not too hot there, yet. The Leffe might even have a temperature suggestion on the label.Before I got here, I would have laughed at anyone suggesting room temperature beer, but I've learned how wrong I was. :)
I drank all my stouts, ,barlrywines, and porters at room temp. Thanks again, and those waffles rock.

Mmmmm Leffe. At least thats one goddie we have here !

Great contest man.

not room temp gents, Cellar Temp.....slightly lower than room.....

at least, that is the way I like it

Tim

MX said:
not room temp gents, Cellar Temp.....slightly lower than room.....

at least, that is the way I like it

Tim
You haven't been gone that long, now... Belgium is cellar temp all year round. ;)

@John.....This is very true!

We were in Barcelona this weekend last year.  If you are ever back there, you need to venture into the metro area.   Beautiful city, and we hope to go back again.  Weather was HOT, unlike this year...  

I know right where you were at there.  Can't remember the name of the little touristy "town" we stayed in, but it was about 45 minutes outside of Barcelona proper.  We took the bus in one day, and then hopped the commuter train in the next day.  The train was great, because the rail travels mostly along the coast/beaches, and there was nothing to see but boobs from our hotel all the way into the city.  Good times...  Oh, and tolls in France are ridiculous!