• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Millennium Lonsdale Group Purchase

The cigars arrived.  Processing orders and packing everything up right now.  I'll shoot everyone PM's with their UPS tracking numbers once I finish with the orders.

Thanks,
Eric

Well done, Eric. High marks for your excellent communication on all aspects of this. :thumbs:

It was a pleasure working with you guys.  Thanks again for all your support.  

Cheers,
Eric

Houston the eagle has landed. Thanks Eric as always top notch.

Nice!  Looks like it was only about two or three days for most folks to get theirs.  The cigars had some real nice, dark wrappers on them; much darker than the few single Millennium Lonsdales we had sitting here in the store.  Enjoy the smokes, guys!

Eric

JackSchwartz said:
Nice!  Looks like it was only about two or three days for most folks to get theirs.  The cigars had some real nice, dark wrappers on them; much darker than the few single Millennium Lonsdales we had sitting here in the store.  Enjoy the smokes, guys!
Eric
The singles were just faded from the sunlight! ;) 

Got mine last night - THANKS!

They have been sitting on display for quite a while, Gary.  Not long enough to get the cello yellow, though  :laugh:

JackSchwartz said:
They have been sitting on display for quite a while, Gary.  Not long enough to get the cello yellow, though  :laugh:

Oh that is easily solved with a little oven time :whistling:

Thanks again Eric!

tone-ny said:

Oh that is easily solved with a little oven time :whistling:

Thanks again Eric!

Some well-aged Millennium Robustos will be available as soon as they get out of the Easy-Bake oven.  They're best fresh out of the oven, all warn and gooey.