• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Minecraft... Do you play it?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
http://minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page Found this wonder over the weekend and now can't stop playing. My wife just told me its like legos for adults. :sign:

Nope. Don't have time for computer games. Though I might make time since Civ 5 came out.

is that a new mod for Borderlands?

:laugh::laugh:

I've been playing for a while, it's a pretty sweet game. Do you play SMP much?

I just started this weekend, been putzing around SSP for the most part.

I heard of it recently through a friend that just started it up. He says it's pretty good and like you mentioned, addicting. The graphics are low key, but the gamplay is supposed to be pretty cooln is what he said.

Reported.

That said, my daughter used to be addicted to Minecraft about 6-7 years ago. Man, what I wouldn't give for that pint-size little person to be stopping me every single time I pass by to show me her newest build again. I had to start taking the long way around the house to avoid passing through the living room, or I'd never get to where I was going...

Minecraft, oh man, that game's an absolute gem! I'm all about it, too. It's like this endless world of creativity and exploration. Your wife hit the nail on the head – it's like Legos on steroids for adults.
Lately, though, I've been expanding my gaming horizons a bit. I've come across these game apps that pay real money, and they've added a whole new layer of fun to my gaming routine. It's like getting rewarded for doing what you love.
Don't get me wrong, Minecraft will always have a special place in my heart. It's the ultimate canvas for my gaming imagination. But when I want to switch things up and maybe make a few bucks on the side, those game apps come in handy.

Last edited:
Minecraft, oh man, that game's an absolute gem! I'm all about it, too. It's like this endless world of creativity and exploration. Your wife hit the nail on the head – it's like Legos on steroids for adults.

Hi. Why don't you post an introduction of yourself in the new members area. This thread seems to attract a lot of spammers over the years.. and that couldn't possibly be you. Be sure and let us know what cigars you've been enjoying lately in addition to video games while you're there.

Thanks.

Minecraft is a timeless gem. It's like a digital sandbox. I've spent countless hours building and exploring. Your wife nailed it – it's indeed like Legos for adults! I'm also into money making games, though. What epic builds are you working on? Share the creativity

I stumbled upon Minecraft last weekend, and it's become my new obsession! Building, exploring, and crafting—it's pure joy. Now, I find myself immersed in the world of endless creativity and can't seem to put it down! Talking about games, are there people who play bingo for cash? I want to play free bingo win real money no deposit, so if you can advise smth, I will be grateful!

Last edited: