• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Missing CC

camaroon4me

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!&quo
Is it more than a Coinsadense that Bill has not posted anything lately? His postometer is stuck on 5999!

I think he is waiting for just the right time!

Someone is gonna have to BAIT him, who is the Master Baiter here? :whistling:

Thinking the gross spelling error might drag him out! ;)

Slap a "vote for Hillary in '08" sticker on his ass and I'll bet he speaks out ;)

Course it would be to damn you to the nine hells :sign:

Sam

No need for alarm, guys....

Bill was called in unexpectedly to comfort Hillary after her collapse....... :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
No need for alarm, guys....

Bill was called in unexpectedly to comfort Hillary after her collapse....... :laugh:
[snapback]163010[/snapback]​

Speaking of this, Rush had made the comment... "Hillary was probably dizzy from her 180* spin on abortion" :laugh: :D :p :whistling: :0

I see one "Anonymous User" lurking the board. Wonder who it could be?

Here Kitty Kitty... :whistling:

What's the matter?

Cat got your tongue? :p

Maybe a misspelled word or two will get this cat to "meow".

Repubeican, Retardican. :p j/k

Man, there's going to be hell for me to pay someday soon! :0

Brent

If he's holding out to the 9th, I'm honestly happy he'd let me win. Hope he's alright. I've been thinking there's been a little less of him around

hmmm Is thet good or bad? lol

jags suck you know..lol

And slr a's are the worst stinkin cuban ever made..... :laugh:

I can beat that! :D

030103bush_gotcoke_f.jpg

America needs a prez like Wes Clark...

wes_clark2.jpg

:love: *Fair warning, talking bad about Wes Clark, will make me hurt you* :angry:

COME HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!

Come on Bill, it just aint the same without you. :( We miss ya, you log cabin republican lug. :D :) Stop holding Hillary's hand and come visit with us would ya? :p

Baiting the kitty, huh? Sounds like fun...I'll have a go....

Did I ever tell you about my trades with Bill? I sent him some money and he sent me a bunch of his special ISOM's....they were the "extra fancies" because they all had those plastic tips on them and several of them were real "Cuben's"...they even had "CUBEN" written right on the cigar in black marker.....I think he must re-use his ziplocs because all the cigars smelled like cherries! I guess since he doesn't work and likes his expensive cigars, he has to save money somewhere.

I also heard that he recently signed a contract for writing and speaking for the Department of Interior on the "Benefits and Pleasures of American-made, machine-rolled, short-filler Cigars". He will be speaking at several Quickie Mart's on the east coast starting next month. We should all go out heckle him!

Since he's not around, I'll let you guys in on a little secret. I have family very near where he lives and a good friend of my father-in-law owns a garage. Recently Bill was in there looking to buy a GM crate engine. I guess he's planing on swapping that JAG engine with a good old American 350 CI motor. I guess he's tired of just sitting in the car imagining what it would be like to drive it. Once he gets the motor swapped, he's planning on driving the car under it's own power. Local legend has it that the only time he actually gets to drive, is on a nice summer Saturday night, after he has had a few cocktails, he pays some of the neighbor kids to push him around the block while he steers. Supposedly he sticks his head out the window, cigar clenched in his teeth and drunkenly mutters, "someday, someday, someday...."

Ok, well I'm sure you all can keep a secret. Remember, when he talks about his JAG to just smile and nod! It's important that we don't squash his dreams. He's a fragile guy!

Hey, I'm killin' myself here! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I gotta go and get some work done.

Later,
Joe

It's so... peaceful though. Look, you can actually see some of the newbies again. :D

Ok John...Wes Clark can bite my @$$!

You dang democrat you :p

Eshaw99 said:

[snapback]163226[/snapback]​

I think I'll have to sent the tinderbox on fire now! Wait, where will I go if I do that!? you'll get it one day! :p

Eshaw99 said:

What else would you expect from a Rocks-in-the-head fan!!! . :D :laugh: :D

gr8full2day said:
Eshaw99 said:

What else would you expect from a Rocks-in-the-head fan!!! . :D :laugh: :D
[snapback]163351[/snapback]​

??? huh?

I haven't either, but I can chuckle at any good-natured dig on the Vols. I used to wear my Tennessee hat to class when I went to UGA. The digs are a lot less good-natured in that situation.

Eric

EDIT: Well, that's post #300! Time to see who won my contest. :D