• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Missing cigar

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
Just wondered what you all thought? In BD's Puff Puff Pass there are two missing cigars. What could have happened to them? I ask you to take a look and give me your honest opinion members at CP! Puff Puff Pass

Ree

I honestly think this is setting a bad example for newbies. I can understand if you set them out and two rolled under your desk. Sh*t happens. Maybe the pass participants leading up to Jingles should take a look around there house, see if you "find" it, PM BD and let's get this settled. If you do it privately, you might not be blackballed. Mistakes happen. Let's fix it.

And also, let's not try to point fingers. For furture reference, everyone remeber to check the pass invo. when it hits your doorstep. ;)

KayakinBoy said:
I honestly think this is setting a bad example for newbies. I can understand if you set them out and two rolled under your desk. Sh*t happens. Maybe the pass participants leading up to Jingles should take a look around there house, see if you "find" it, PM BD and let's get this settled. If you do it privately, you might not be blackballed. Mistakes happen. Let's fix it.

And also, let's not try to point fingers. For furture reference, everyone remeber to check the pass invo. when it hits your doorstep. ;)
[snapback]178425[/snapback]​

Exactly my thoughts...

Except - to hell with the drama - if the person does not come forward, and it is discovered at some later time they have not been exactly honest - make it so they NEVER are able to post on ANY cigar board on the internet - NONE!!! End of trading, PERIOD!!!

ummmm.....I think that is a sucky thing to do to someone. I hope it was just an honest mistake.

Well, I have no opinion (not given permission yet ;) )

That said, I am watching, reading and learning! But I do know that there are honest mistakes and situations...

And, there are not so honest ones as well. With all the love on this board (sorry.. had too) I have a hard time thinking anyone did anything intentionally.

Swissy said:
Well, I have no opinion (not given permission yet ;) )

That said, I am watching, reading and learning! But I do know that there are honest mistakes and situations...

And, there are not so honest ones as well. With all the love on this board (sorry.. had too) I have a hard time thinking anyone did anything intentionally.
[snapback]178440[/snapback]​

I think this is the thing everyone is struggling with right now. There are some very generous and friendly BOTL's on this board. Imagine if we had someone who came in here and started stealing - they could literally make a killing, with as generous as everyone is...

I hope you are right - it's an honest mistake and it is taken care of in short order... BEFORE it gets ugly....

I'd hope this was an honest mistake, especially since it was an invite-only pass.

Swissy,

No need to ask for permission (free country and all that) ;)
There has been ample time to "look and see" if maybe the smokes were misplaced, so unfortunately where it stands is they were simply stolen, or perhaps with the amount of time that's gone by and the attention it has brought, maybe out of embarrassment, the unlucky guy would rather remain quiet that to say "hey I got them" and have everyone whisper about it behind his back.

Who knows...

All I do know, is that the person who does have them is being unfair to the rest of the guys who truly have done no wrong. I pointed that out in the pass thread, but appealing to one's conscience obviously enough. :(

Stranger things have happened, guys. There may be other explanations. For example, for every one person who is in this pass, I bet about 10 people who are not in the pass have handled it. There may have been a theft in transit.

Just a newb opinion...

JK

BrownDevil said:
Swissy,

No need to ask for permission (free country and all that) ;)

I know :) - but I am new here, no one really knows me yet, and imagine if I were in the pass and this happened! Not saying fingers would be in my direction, but... Ooooo I don't wanna think about it!

And trust me.. I have LOTS of opinions (just ask my wife!) and some stink, just like the old saying... So for now, I'll lay low and wait my time...

(yes, I really said lay low...)

yeah man...i'm in my first two passes right now, and I think I'm gonna make KB be there when I open the box!!! Seriously though, wouldn't it be easy to track and find out who did it. There is a list updated with each pass right?

The pictures featuring both the missing sticks were taken in Michigan before heading off to NY and then being discovered in Virginia. So the "mistake" or whatever anyone wants to call it happened in one of 3 places.
That being said, that in no way represents in any way a finger being pointed at any of these fellas.

I only posted that so no one looks at the entire list of participants and is wondering which one it could be.

So stop PMing me pointing the finger at Kboy, he hasn't even gotten the pass yet :laugh: :p ;)

This isn't the first time something like this has happened, and Giese is right. If things aren't done, the brotherhood hurts. I don't want a witch hunt, but we need someone coming forward. Do it now, before this gets bigger.... BD, PM sent on a way we can fix this. ;)

Just saw that post BD. I've been eyeing that sublime anyways! :laugh:

KayakinBoy said:
Just saw that post BD. I've been eyeing that sublime anyways! :laugh:
[snapback]178467[/snapback]​

Oh, boy - you have NO idea how tempted I was with THAT stick!!! :whistling:

I often say - if you're going to bribe me, make it 7 figures... because if I take ANYTHING, it had better be good so I never have to worry about it again!!! ;)

...the real shame is that if it was intentional, someone would trade these frendships for a couple of gars.

Regards - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
...the real shame is that if it was intentional, someone would trade these frendships for a couple of gars.

Regards - B.B.S.
[snapback]178526[/snapback]​

<DING> <DING> <DING> <DING>

BINGO!!!!!!!

;)

BlindedByScience said:

Regards - B.B.S.
[snapback]178526[/snapback]​

You hit the nail right on the head.

Ree

The unfortunate thing is the crucification that is happening right now. This was an invite only pass,correct?, Well then everybody trusted everybody if this was an honest mistake and I believe it was, the person (or persons) that made the mistake would never fess up now. If your wondering why I say that just read the last 5 replies. I don't think we need to be judgmental, besides what a couple cigars amoungst friends? I say do a puff puff pass two, and see what happens.
T

What are the value of these two sticks, are we talking something really rare?
Believe it or not, the computer I am using doesn't have excel, and I cant even look at the puts and takes. Can someone post the list, or were you trying to keep it private, no sweat either way.

I just hope that if someone does have them, they make it right. It sucks to screw up ( I know from personal experience), but it's much better if you just fix it. Just send them to the next person in line, take your lumps and save your friends here.

Also, did anyone check the host bag, maybe they got put in there by accident?

Good luck with the rest of the pass guys,

JV