• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mixing Cigars in My Humidor ?

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
Reaction score
I recently won a bid on CBid for a fiver of Lars Tetens....
They have a very strong aroma to them and I was wondering if it would be a problem storing them in my Humi with my other cigars

Haven't tried one yet, I bought them cause I was curious

I think these are flavored in which case definitely do NOT store them with your other sticks. Put them in a tupperdor or even just a ziplock.

Don't mix them with other cigars. I would not place them in a humidor that I valued. I'm afraid the flavoring might seep into the cedar and ruin it.

I had some Lars I got awhile back, and I didnt want them to marry with me regular smokes, I just kept them in a nice cigar box with a good seal and a spare humidifier...

Some of the Lars are quite nice, some were dog rockets... most here seem to dislike them quite a bit. The ones I had (musashi crash, milhouse and some old ones with gold labels..) were all pretty good, but the contruction varied from stick to stick. As far as botanical gars go, I thought they were better than Acids, but I still prefer an unflavoured...

cigarsarge said:
Don't mix them with other cigars. I would not place them in a humidor that I valued. I'm afraid the flavoring might seep into the cedar and ruin it.
[snapback]160789[/snapback]​

There's no might about this one. It will definately ruin your humidor :0
Plastic zip lock with a humipouch is the way to go for these.

Throw them out the window of your car, that will take care of the problem... LOL j/k.

I would not keep them in your humidor at all, do whatever one else said. Ziplock would work fine.

I dont carry any lars but I do carry Acid, witch I leave the box closed. If I left the lid open my whole humidor would stink like them :angry2: and thats a walk in humidor!

These cigars are not flavored but I think there worst than a flavored ciagar in a humidor. The cojimar are flavored but they dont have a strong smell unlike the acid/lars ect...

-matt

smokers only said:
These cigars are not flavored but I think there worst than a flavored ciagar in a humidor. The cojimar are flavored but they dont have a strong smell unlike the acid/lars ect...

-matt
[snapback]163384[/snapback]​

I had some cojimars myself, I left them alongside some other cigars(pure noob mistake) but you are dead on smokers_only, they aren't strong enough to effect the others to a noticable degree.