• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

monacles

mingkou

Does anyone here wear a monacle? I would like to see them come back. I have one good eye and one bad eye and I have an old antique monacle that someone passed on to someone and they passed it on to someone else and I found it while cleaning out my parents' garage.

No matter what, It always makes me think of Col Klink from Hogans Heroes.

I drank too much cough syrup once and thought I was MR Peanut if that counts.........

syrinx said:
I drank too much cough syrup once and thought I was MR Peanut if that counts.........
[snapback]284620[/snapback]​

Good enough! :D

colonel_klink.jpg

SCHULZ !!!!!!!!!

Monacle's are cool...in So Cal, if you wear one, you'll get laid so fast you're head will spin!! No Shit!!

-Fetter

syrinx said:
[snapback]284620[/snapback]​

Don't tell me this was you!!!

Mr.%20Peanut_LG.jpg

watch where you put your cane buddy!!! :sign: :sign:

gave up the monocle when i quit wearing my tuxedo. :p

I think that you should forget the monacle idea and go with the ole' pirate look and wear a patch over your bad eye. You could have different colored patches depending on what you are wearing and formal and informal ones as well........ :D :thumbs: :p

I have two bad eyes so I'd have to wear two of them lol

Geez,

Giving all the responses, I guess no one knew they were colled monocles and not monacles!

Ah well! So much for spelling. :)

MidGe said:
Geez,

Giving all the responses, I guess no one knew they were colled monocles and not monacles!

Ah well! So much for spelling. :)
[snapback]284945[/snapback]​

I knew he spelled it wrong... but I disregarded it.