• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

monte #4

mhn

well, I figured I would fire one of these puppies up, they've been sittin for a while in the humi now and I thought I should put one out of it's misery.

The construction of this cigar was basically flawless. No major imperfections in the wrapper which was perfectly in tact and beautiful in color. I snipped the foot with a guillotine (sp?) cutter and proceded to torch the head with my new (early) x-mas present. The burn of this bad boy was dead on for the entire duration of this smoke , straight and even, and the ash basically held on as long as I would allow it to do so.

The first 1/2 in. of this cigar started out pretty nicely, but was nothing to brag about. After that though, I had to hold on for the ride. It produced an enormous ammount of georgous blue smoke and was much stronger than I would anticipate for a stoggie of this size.

Now, I'm not one to ever say I taste coffe or nuts or berries when I'm smoking a cigar b/c I honestly never have. In fact, when I read that in other reviews, I have to wonder if the reviewer is actually tasting that or if it's just a bit of their imagination. Well, I am a doubter no more. Half way through this cigar, I swear I tasted some woodiness. It was weird b/c I said to myself, self, that's weird, it tastes like wood smells :) :) I found this to be an extremely pleasant taste. I really didn't note any other tastes I hadn't tasted before, but the cigar was absolutely wonderful.

If you forced me to say something bad about this smoke, the only thing I could come up with is that the draw was a touch too tight, but certainly not enough to take away from the pleasure of the smoke.

I smoked this thing down to a nubblet, going way past nub length. I even have burn marks on my thumb and index finger to prove it. When I was finished I laid it down in the ash tray and said a little prayer to the cigar gods in thanks for the great smoke, quite sad that it was over.

My mood quickly brightened once I realized that I still have some more left from an outstanding box split :) :) :) :) :thumbs:

anyways, that's my review. bottom line: GREAT SMOKE (but you all probably already knew that :D )

peace,
Mike

vewyphishy said:
We have a "What you been smoking lately" forums for reviews. :)
ah crap! i thought that's where I put it.

um...moderator? if you will please?

thanks!

Monte #4, the most bought cigar in the world :)

Consistancey defined. :thumbs:

One of my morning cigar favorites - an excellent cigar :thumbs:

Sam