• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Edicion Limitada 2003 C (ISOM) review

Tobacco is third among Cuba exports.

Exports:
$1.8 billion f.o.b. (2002 est.)
Exports - commodities:
sugar, nickel, tobacco, fish, medical products, citrus, coffee
Exports - partners:
Netherlands 19.1%, Russia 18.1%, Canada 14.3%, Spain 9.5%, China 7.3% (2002)

Budget:
revenues: $14.9 billion
expenditures: $15.6 billion, including capital expenditures of $NA (2000 est.)

Economy - overview:
The government continues to balance the need for economic loosening against a desire for firm political control. It has undertaken limited reforms in recent years to increase enterprise efficiency and alleviate serious shortages of food, consumer goods, and services but is unlikely to implement extensive changes. A major feature of the economy is the dichotomy between relatively efficient export enclaves and inefficient domestic sectors. The average Cuban's standard of living remains at a lower level than before the severe economic depression of the early 1990s, which was caused by the loss of Soviet aid and domestic inefficiencies. High oil import prices, recessions in key export markets, damage from Hurricanes Isidore and Lili, and the tourist slump after 11 September 2001 hampered growth in 2002.
GDP:
purchasing power parity - $30.69 billion (2002 est.)
GDP - real growth rate:
1.1% (2002 est.)
GDP - per capita:
purchasing power parity - $2,700 (2002 est.)
GDP - composition by sector:
agriculture: 7.6%
industry: 34.5%
services: 57.9% (2000 est.)

Well thats all well and good Matt, but where do baseball pitchers rank in terms of anual exports??

gibu said:
Well thats all well and good Matt, but where do baseball pitchers rank in terms of anual exports??
Somewhere behind the ones coming out of Puerto Rico. ;)

Did this cigar improve any with age? ???

Has anyone else tried this smoke? What are your thoughts?

This is why I love this site. There is so much good info! I've been smokin' cigars for manhy moons but am really learning a lot here. I smoked one of my Monty C 2003 EL's last week and felt it was a good cigar but for the money I am enjoying the H Upmann Sir Winstons form 2003 and newer other brands and vitolas from 2006. For instance the PLPc's 2007 are smokin' great (IMO).