• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More T110s arriving

boltonic

Banned
I received an email from Marvin over at Foodland in Hawaii and he said that they are getting 160 more boxes of the T110s. Contact him if anyone wants a box. I put myself on the list.

I have a box arriving either today or tomorrow. He received approximately 35 boxes and they all sold out. He will be getting the rest soon and will not ship them out until January. He is putting together a list though.

How do you contact him? I'd love to get a couple of boxes.

EDIT: Got his email. Hopefully I'll make the list.

What I wanna know is, when are we gonna get more Reserva SW Maduros?

What I wanna know is, when are we gonna get more Reserva SW Maduros?

AMEN BROTHER!

I think this is the best cigar Pete has ever released!
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

I agree completely. I did a box split of the SW Maddies. If I'd known how good they were, I'd have just sent everyone's money back and kept them all to myself. :laugh:

If you find anymore of these I have two children I'd be willing to trade!
laugh.gif

...of all his smokes, my faves are still the Cojonu 2003's amd 2006's.

And, I'm on the list for the T110's......
thumbs-up.gif

Here is the email for Marvin since I have been getting pm's for it. machang@foodland.com

How many boxes in the first release? 200? And now 160 more? Awesome.

How many boxes in the first release? 200? And now 160 more? Awesome.

Yep. Same general idea as the cohete re-release. They sold well for the shop the first time, don't see why he wouldn't get more.

But the Cohete releases were like 3 years apart, not 4 or 5 months.

Tatuaje is the talk of the town big time right now, I dunno how it was when the cohete came out originally, I wasn't in the hobby then.

thumbs-up.gif

I agree completely. I did a box split of the SW Maddies. If I'd known how good they were, I'd have just sent everyone's money back and kept them all to myself. :laugh:

I third that one... still have two in the humidor! I thought the final third of that cigar was unreal would not mind getting my hands on some more. But until then the last two i have are sitting around for awhile longer!