• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Morning Smoke with Coffee

Saturday and Sunday mornings you'll find me on the cigar porch at 6 am with the paper and a large cup of joe! Can't think of a better way to start the weekend.

LMAO I used to smoke in the evening around 10 ish but when I kept falling asleep with the cigar hanging out of my mouth and ash all over my lap a gave it up! Mornings work much better for me....

I would love to do this if I had the time. Well, I guess I do have the time, but it's a matter of getting up at 5 in the morning to do it. I like to get my sleep, so that is probably not going to happen. :D I usually save my smoke for after school or after dinner.

I love a cigar in the morning with a strong cup of black. It's a rare opportunity for me but nice when I get the chance.

You are the EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE i know of, you freak!! :p

Don't have time to burn one every morning but I make up for it with the weekend coffee.

Freak? me? :0 :laugh: Yeah--- you're right!

Cigars, for me atleast, have been an increasing addiction... When I first started I was smoking once in a while, only at night or with friends. Then I started smoking home OUTSIDE on the porch, alone. Then I figured SCREW IT, I started smoking in MY HOUSE ;) then I started smoking earlier and earlier... Now I smoke as often as time permits, wherever I am. I DON'T CARE! I smoked a cigar ON THE ROLLER COASTER at Six Flags over Texas this summer!

They tried to stop me in the line with it, and I told them I wasn't smoking it, just puffing it :whistling: so the kid was like "oh -- ok then" so there I am riding a roller coaster (IN THE BACK CAR, I'M CONSIDERATE... I DIDN'T WANT TO BLIND ANYONE) "puffing" my cigar! My wife took some video of me on her cell phone ... I'm not sure where it is, or I'd link to it... though its hard to see - you can see the coal fire up as I puff in the dark!!! :thumbs:

Started a new thread HERE, titled where's the strangest place you've ever smoked a cigar.... The video of me smoking a cigar on a roller coaster is posted there. :p if you care.

My regular morning smoke, with my coffee, is a La Aurora 100 Anos Corona (when I have them). I've never had a bad day when I smoke one.

I'll admit, that I like coffee when I smoke any time though. Cigars used to mellow me out (and they still do from time to time) but I find that after a strong cigar late at nite (say after 9pm) - I can't sleep too well, if at all. I try to avoid smoking now late in the evening.

Before I could pass out while smoking one! :p

I smoke a cigar with my morning coffee every day. I don't work so it is very rare when I miss a day. I normally smoke either a Diamond Crown, Ashton Cabinet, Don Carlos, Ashton Aged Maduro or a Davidoff Aniversary.

I wish I could get up early enough for a morning smoke. With a 2.5 year old, classes, etc. The only time I have is the odd occasion out and after 9PM in the garage.

I can only imagine the pleasure of relaxing on the back deck alone, cup, book and smoke in hand.

Wilkey

Can never really get my day started without a cigar and coffee in the morning. It is like a fix to me.

That sounds nice, but it would require gettng up before 11:30. :laugh:

Krautle87 said:
That sounds nice, but it would require gettng up before 11:30. :laugh:
[snapback]252343[/snapback]​

Sometimes my morning starts in the PM hours! :laugh:

Sometimes my night ends at 7:00 AM... :whistling:

Guess I should appreciate what I got going now, I'll have to work someday. :(

On occassion I smoke in the mrning on the weekends. Normally, the HdM Epi #2 is the cigar of choice.

:D

If I can find the time, love to do it on the poarch on sat./sun. mornings.

Sadly, winter's here and I will not be going outside for it for a while longer.

Ashton mad. or Padron mad. in the am with coffee is the only way to get it going in the morning!
Wish i could do it every day though............

Weekly ritual on Sunday's just before NFL starts. I usually bring out a small 20" set it up on the patio and just enjoy the morning.

if im up early for work ie going hunting or running a fishing turney i will fire one up but most morning's i dont.