• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mosquito Bite?

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
The ID Sniper is a gas operated, semiautomatic rifle that can implant GPS tracking microchips in humans at a range of over 1 kilometer. According to developers, the impact of the GPS projectile is below the noticeable pain threshold (it feels like a tiny mosquito bite), and leaves no visible marks on the skin. The rifle snaps an image of the target through the scope as the shot is fired for later analysis.

id_sniper.jpg

Who knew?

Looks like I got my aluminum foil hat just in time :sign:
I call BS

Billy

Damn.... opened this up thinking it was about boobies......

I just have to ask, were already putting these things in dogs and some children these days, would it really surprise you if something like this did exist?

Look, the aliens implanted something like that in my shoulder years ago... it's nothing to worry about, I tell you. Now, when they start messing with your genitals, that's when you start to worry.

Look, the aliens implanted something like that in my shoulder years ago... it's nothing to worry about, I tell you. Now, when they start messing with your genitals, that's when you start to worry.

Crap, dose anyone know how to make a tin foil cup?

The infamous tin foil helmet....classic!