• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most Amazing $2 cigar I have had!

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
While up in Philly, I grabbed a a Fumadores robust @ Holts for $2.00. I believe that Pepin makes these. This cigar was a fantastic cigar from start to finish, made even better by the fact that it was $2.00. I highly recommend this cigar to anyone. Box split anyone?

Room for one more? :whistling: :laugh: (if not, thats okay, I know I'm a bit tardy)

This is the second recommendation I've read on these. They're the "Cuban Sandwich" type by Pepin, I believe. Ecuador wrapper with a mixed country filler and Nicaraguan binder so the flavor goes back and forth between the two fillers.

hmmmm.

Have you had Tat white...if so..how do they compare?

Tat white label is significantly superior IMO. The fumadores with a little time are nice - I have a half box from when they first came out & they have developed into a nice one dimensional smoke for dog walking purposes.

I have had plug problems with these & the white label is superior in construction. For example, the ash is flaky and only holds for about a half inch on the fumadores, while the white lable's ash is solid and can go for about 2 - 3 inches.

i had a White Lable yesterday and thought it was medium bodied with medium flavor. The Fumadores is medium to full bodied and full flavor. I had no construction issues with either the Fumadores or the White Lable but thought the draw on the Fumadores was much easier then the White Lable. Having tried both, I'd pick the Fumadores over the White Lable for based on the draw, the strenght and the flavor. As for the ash, the ash to me isn't as important as the flavor and draw. While the ash on the White Lable was solid, I dont pick my cigars based on how solid their ash is. I dont recall what the ash was like on the Fumadores.