• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most cigars in one day?

4 is all for me and that was a struggle. All while playing poker.

3 or 4 for me. Once you get to 3, you just don't enjoy the blends as much, at least that's how it is for me.

wow 9 is large task. do you remember all of them and their taste or was it like 9 of the same stick.
i wonder if i could do 9 of the same stick but i know i cant do nine of different sticks
the most i have done was 4 or 5 and i believe they shrunk in size as i went from stick to stick last one i think was a woam

wow 9 is large task. do you remember all of them and their taste or was it like 9 of the same stick.
i wonder if i could do 9 of the same stick but i know i cant do nine of different sticks
the most i have done was 4 or 5 and i believe they shrunk in size as i went from stick to stick last one i think was a woam
They were I think 3 different sticks. We smoke 3 same in a row then switched and so on. The next day was not the best as I could not taste anything. I don't think I would do it again but I never intended to smoke that many to start with.

I feel like a light weight in comparison. The most I have had is 3 and I was done after that.

Could not even imagine nine.

Four is the most I've smoked in one day. Reasonable considering my cigars are most always accompanied by liquor..

Most I ever had was 2, I could probably handle 3 if they were spread out. Back when I smoked black and milds and the like (yuck!) I went up north (michigan lingo for up state) with a few buddies over the weekend and smoked about 5 or 6 packs over 3 days. I will never do it again, I couldn't taste anything for days, plus I like quality cigars now :laugh:

The most I have ever done was probably 4... usually i smoke 3 or so on the weekend days.

Robert Earl Keen's Texas Uprising, an all-day Texas music, alt country, folk/Americana concert at a local outdoor venue a few years back, I arrived with a full 3-cigar case in both cargo pockets and a pair of tubos in my shirt . . . and left with empty everything! But that was a helluva day, and I never stopped smoking cigars except to eat. :cool:

Usually I max at about 5 a day on camping trips or days at the beach or lake, road trips it just depends. On the other hand, I can easily smoke three in a row over the course of a Friday night, and frequently do.

~Boar

I think my most was about 3. I know when I did the big smoke vegas I had about three back to back before lunch probably! That was rough hitting them hard, early in the morning.

I smoke about 6-8 almost every day. I've never really counted the most, but it's more than 8.

i did 3 fairly large size cigars yesterday while at the cigar inn big smoke after party, and when you add in all the smoke from all the other people around, i could not take another puff. Some friends i was continued smoking i dont know how. toward the end of the third stick i didnt taste anything with all the smoke of everyone else bleeding through.

Several weeks ago I went through 5 in one day and couldn't believe I actually did that when I counted them up. The most I will smoke normally is up to 3 on a weekend day, but usually 2/day. The day I had 5 the Guinness Draught I usually drink was being consumed rather easily :D

When I smoke several in a day, I line them up so that I smoke from the mildest to the strongest. That way I still enjoy them all.

I thnk 5 was my all time best, and that was over the course of a very long day while driving and herfing to Germany to meet J. Drew. I dont think i smoked another cigar for about a week!

Nine here also 2 or 3 times at one of my herfs. (9AM until 3-4AM the next day).