• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mother *&^$)#@@!

rudou

I've just returned from a nice vacation, trying to readjust to the east coast time zone after a 17 hour flight and I come home to a very suspect looking package originating from a bit north of NYC, given to me by my doorman this afternoon.

I am at a loss of words for your generosity. The mysterious package absolutely floored me.

Thanks Joe! :blush: You bastid! Your package almost blew me back to Thailand.

Nice one! :thumbs: Love the generosity on this site.

Mmmmmm Thailand..... Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Chang. Bangkok. Good times, good times.

Oh, welcome back :)

Mmmmmm Thailand..... Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Chang. Bangkok. Good times, good times.

Ahh..spoken like a man with experience...I posted a few pics some of Bangkok and some of Pattaya.
Maybe next year will be Phuket and Chiang Mai.

edited for placement of response (outside of the quotes)

Walking Street looks brighter then ever :thumbs:

Ahh..spoken like a man with experience...I posted a few pics some of Bangkok and some of Pattaya.
Maybe next year will be Phuket and Chiang Mai.

edited for placement of response (outside of the quotes)

Way to floor 'em! :laugh:

Can't forget Khon Ken, Nong Kai, Udorn Thani....Drinking Mekong on the Mekong and all the other activities that can't be discussed on a forum like this....

Sawadi-kap Rudou - hope you had a great time and a better return for the homecoming package.

-K-