• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mpls Herf

gregor22

Woof!
Having posted in "College Hockey Fans" that my family will be returning to visit the Twin Cities for Thanksgiving, Joe(Simmsboard) has graciously invited me to join the Mpls crew for a smoke. We will probably getting into town on Monday, Nov. 24, and would like to get together on Tuesday, Nov. 25 with all of you.

I know you're normal herfing days are Thursdays, however, this will be Turkey Day, so what do you guys think?

We'll be staying with family in Coon Rapids, but I'm willing to drive to wherever you guys want to get together.

Hey Greg, I chatted with the gents and the Tues. before Thanksgiving will work out fine for our weekly cigar. I am sure a couple wives will be happy their boys are home sleeping on the couch on the holiday. So Tues the 25th it is. We will meet around 6:30 at the Uptown Mlps. Golden Leaf store. If you need direction just shot me a pm. Of course this invite goes out to any other wayward Twin city folks who may be home for the holiday as well.

Joe G

Sorry to miss this visit Greg. I will be flying out early morning. I hope you have a great time with the crew!

Best,

Joe

Next time then Joe. I get back to the cities every 5 years or so. :whistling:

:laugh:

Why doesn't anyone tell about these things! :angry:

Well, too bad I missed it, I guess next time...