• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Jerry

merkinmullet

Mr. Jerry made my day. I was driving back to Chicago from SE Indiana when I saw the exit sign for Lafayette on I-65. All I knew was Mr. Jerry, Lafayette, Killer Beans. No address, no store name, no phone number, nothing. The phone book at the BP listed a half dozen coffee shops, but none too familiar sounding. So I went to all of them. "I am looking for Jerry," got some blank looks. After 50 minutes of driving in circles, I decided to get back on the road. Then I saw it, K. Dees coffee. "That's it, WooHoo!!!"

Before I could get the words CigarPass outta my mouth, I was on the grand tour. I have never spoken to or even emailed Jerry before, but I was treated like I owned the town; true hospitality. He pumped me to a beautiful espresso (the best I have had in a long while) and a cup of African Assassin. I decided to grab a half pound of beans and a Mirabelle 60% chocolate bar. When I pulled out my card, he gave me a smile and said its on the house! Jerry you are a gentleman. Thank you.

I am sipping on my first cup of African Assassin from the bag. Needed to clean the coffee maker and install a new Brita filter before brewing. What a sublime cup. If you are ever in the area, go see Jerry. Thanks again, you have a new customer for life.

Think i will stop by and see him some time next week before I go to work. Never been there yet stooped by once but it was closed. :( There is a B&M like 3 blocks away. :thumbs:

love doing buisness with the man. He always has time for a chat. :thumbs:

I love my Killer Beans coffee ..... unfortuantely I'm out, and I'm cutting back on my coffee consumption.

:cool:

Hey, damned glad to have yet another brother from Cigar Pass drop by! Good to hear that the beans are working for you...I knew they would!! :cool:

As for the rest of you guys, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate all the support the members of this board have given me over the years! :thumbs:

+1 more for Jerry & Killer Beans

I ordered my first batch from him a few days ago (the 4 1/2lb bags special he was running) and i got them in the mail VERY QUICKLY.

Had both the Nicaraguan Knife Fight and the Caribian Cut Throat and DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! By far the best coffee i've ever had.

two thumbs up for Jerry

Thanks again man