• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mrs. Kingantz Chocolatechip Cookie Cake

Charley

The Coolest Guy You Know
It was a beautiful sunny day here in SoCal (but then again…….it always is) with temps in the low 80's and a slight breeze blowing. I headed into the kitchen and selected this beauty from my stash and decided that today would be the day.

It's a beautiful specimen with a smooth golden yellow exterior and a few visible chocolate chips peeking up through the top. The head is perfectly crusted and the foot is nice and moist. There is a wonderful sheen across the top that suggests a buttery richness. The pre-bite aroma is amazing! I detect hints of vanilla and chocolate. I can wait no longer and take the first bite. A delicious, buttery sweetness hits the back of my throat and I can taste the hints of chocolate and vanilla as they dance around my taste buds.

As I come to the end of the first third the flavors are very rich and buttery. The texture is perfectly smooth and creamy. The construction is perfect and it holds together very well. No noticeable cracking or crumbling. This was obviously created by a master at her craft!

Into the second third and the chocolate flavors are really opening up! They are creamy and sweet with just the right intensity. I am amazed at how consistent the flavors are and how well the texture feels in the mouth. The aroma is still sweet and intoxicating.

The final third was more of the same wonderful sweetness as the chocolate intensified (I believe I reached a large grouping of chocolate chips!) causing my head to buzz a bit. I was almost afraid to stand as my head was spinning. It was like a chocolate bomb exploded in my mouth and the flavors were very intense. I just couldn't put this one down so I took it all the way to the nub!

This was a very powerful and enjoyable cake. The flavors were rich and creamy and very intense (not for the novice eater!). Greg thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this wonderful delicacy.

Now if I can only get my hands on a whole one!!!

cookie1.jpg

cookie.jpg

cookie2.jpg

Now THAT was a good review! Looks tasty! I might have to get my hands on one of those... Where did you get it from?

Great review Charley....and you Nubbed it!!!!

ahahahahahah

Art

Now that is god stuff right there. Nice review.

I am going to have to see my local B&M (Bakery and munchies) to see if I can find one.

PJ

That has to be about one of the best reviews I've ever read (and almost passed out from laughing). Charlie, ya made mine and my wife's day with that one! Hilarious man!

OMG, that is too funny. Very well done. The only thing you are lacking on ol' Party Shorts Greg is your fingers are too long for the review. :laugh:

OR? What would you call that vitola? :whistling:

from the squarish shape, I'm guessing some sort of a large ring box-press? looks damn tasty, wouldn't mind laying hands on some of those... though I'd probably have trouble getting the shipped north of the border :rolleyes:

thanks for the review :thumbs:

I'm surprised the chocolate didn't taste like tobacco.

Doc.

That is some funny stuff Charley!!! I have to ask though, where is the picture of your wide open, spacious back yard or the cat sleeping with the dog? :sign:

I didn't know what to expect when I opened this thread...

Laughing my ass off sufficed though. Best. Review. Ever. :laugh:

Your experience with this one mirrors mine, Charley. It was really good! Thanks Greg! Damn getting a whole one, can I get the recipe?

Group buy anyone :laugh: :cool:

Charley,

That was damn funny. Good job and nice pics.

/Lou