• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Much Needed Delivery

swampcat18

Boy, after what turned out to be a pretty rotten Memorial Day weekend, I got a huge suprise delivered by the mailman. We spent the weekend at the hospital because my 7-month old son had pneumonia. :( We were discharged at about 3 o'clock this afternoon and returned home. As soon as I got home, I had to run up to the university and pay tuition for the summer semester. As if spending a holiday weekend in the hospital isn't bad enough, writing that check to Troy always puts me in a bad mood.

Anyway, I get back from school and my wife tells me that I have recieved a package. I didn't recognize the return address and was really was clueless as to what it could be. ??? After carefully opening the box, I realized I had just been hit. And brother let me tell you, I was hit hard. As this was my first time to be a victim of a bombing, I'm not sure what the exact protocal is. So I wasn't going to tell you what was in the box, but let's just say it was a 5 pack of some cigars I've only dreamed about. I am honestly blown away.

To Jorel, aka John B., brother you absolutely made me week. I'm not sure how to express how grateful I am for the gift. It's amazing how that package came at the exact time I really needed it, and believe me, I really needed it.

And since I didn't have a chance to post anything this weekend, I hope everyone had a happy, safe Memorial Day weekend. God bless all those who serve and those who have served.

Perfectly timed bombs are always the best, I hope your son is on his way to feeling better.

Nice hit Jorel

Nice Hit. Love to see fellow Tigers get whooped on. Hope your son is doing better.

Thanks for the concern about my son. He is now at home, doing much better. Back to his honery self. The pneumonia is gone from his lungs and his fever is back to normal. Now, his mother and I need a few days to recover. I had a holiday weekend plan that consisted of sleeping in late, then taking a nap, then having a cigar. Well that plan got blown up pretty bad. Luckily, I have another 3-day weekend coming up so I can catch up on sleep and cigars.