• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Must share my excitement

LockOut

Well after my last humidor died......cracked the side and such i haven't gotten another one going. kinda disappointing that winter is coming. but i just caved and put in an order on CI

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDis...p?item=M-TDH250
A nice big oll 250 stick box
m-tdh250.jpg

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDis...tem=M-COH400-XL
m-coh400-xl.jpg

Cigar oasis Xl cuz im a lazy guy. really looking forward to having one of these.

15 Rocky Patel Fusion 2nds and 40 Pirate's Gold by Rolando Reyes....both were cheap, seemed fair enough to help keep space in the box since its big and cheap enough to give to friends who don't know much about cigars.

Also got a box of CAO Brazzilia Gol's cuz they are one of my favs.

also put an order in from famous for today's cigar monster...its an ACID sampler pack, seemed interesting enough to try. also got a CAO sampler that comes with a free desktop jar humi and

4 CAO Brazilia Gol ! Maduro 5 x 56
4 CAO Criollo Pato Natural 4 7/8 X 50
4 CAO Gold Maduro Robusto Maduro 5 x 50
4 CAO Gold Robusto Natural 5 X 50
4 CAO Maduro Robusto Maduro 5 X 50
4 CAO The Sopranos Associate Dark Nat 5 X 52

just had to share with some people cuz my wallet hates me right now but im excited. pics to come when the packages show up.

still going to have to put in one or two small Tupperware containers that are sealed just to take up a little space until my wallet can afford to fill it up and let stuff age.

The hydra might be over doing it! :p Grats on the purchase, but you know, you're going to have to buy a coolidor or vinotemp sometime down the road! As far as the smokes, have you tried some Padron/Oliva/Pepin smokes? If not, I highly suggest any of them.

And welcome to CP!

The hydra might be over doing it! :p Grats on the purchase, but you know, you're going to have to buy a coolidor or vinotemp sometime down the road! As far as the smokes, have you tried some Padron/Oliva/Pepin smokes? If not, I highly suggest any of them.

And welcome to CP!

i have tried some of them before. namely pepins. been thinking about looknig into the oliva's. they may be my next purchase when my wallet recovers.

Whatever you do DON"T put those ACID "Things" in the same humi as your other non-flavored sticks, you will destroy the good ones.

Good looking order, man. Enjoy.

"in2xshp" said:
Whatever you do DON"T put those ACID "Things" in the same humi as your other non-flavored sticks, you will destroy the good ones.

What he said.

Haha, you post on pbnation too don't you? Just saw your post about this over there. Nice pick up, except for the acid sampler :sign:. I would agree with the others though, and say that the electronic humidifier is overkill, just get some heartfelt beads and you'll have a very solid set up.

yea i knew i would catch crap for the acid sampler. and yes i do post on PBN. thats why i figured the jar humi would come in handy, for the acid sampler. i have never tried quote on quote "flavored" cigars before. never wanted to put them in my box and keep them, so i never bought them before, but i figured if i was getting the sampler why not try them.

the electronic humidor is because i dont trust myself to bwe honest. i had some problems with my last humi keeping it spot on. i figured this would be a fool proof way that i couldn't mess up.

Really the beads are a foolproof method, even if you add too much water they'll regulate themselves pretty well as long as some of them are dry, I only suggest it because the oasis is going to take up a good bit of space you could fill with cigars instead :D.

Really the beads are a foolproof method, even if you add too much water they'll regulate themselves pretty well as long as some of them are dry, I only suggest it because the oasis is going to take up a good bit of space you could fill with cigars instead :D.

x2. Heartfelt beads are epic.

Beads make it very easy.
Congrats on the purchase and let us know, when you are ready to get a bigger humi. ;)

I have the same humidor at the office and it is a great piece. The seal is super tight and really works well. Let me know how the electric humidor works out for you.

I've had my beads for a little over a year and I've never had any problems with them at all. They might change to a yellowish color, but that doesn't hurt them at all.

Grats on your pick up, looks like a very nice humi.

Nice humi.My 75 count is busting at the seams.Time to upgrade. :D

nice humidor....but I've moved from my desktop to a coolerdor and I've only been on this site less than 2 months.

also I participated in a newbie sampler trade and it was awesome. I highly recommend that because you will get sticks you would never buy for yourself or even know about. The newbie trade is what really sucked me into the world of cigars...and now I'm starting to distinguish crap from non-crap..do it bro...and thanks for what you do. Firefighters are first rate in my book.